Jailbreak

Gideon couldn't take it anymore. His jail cell bored him with the color of grey. It's like the walls were closing tighter around him, laughing at him. He found himself getting less and less sleep with every night he was trapped in jail.

Despite being only nine years old, he was able to take charge of the Mystery Shack and operate a huge robot to get the last journal of the three journals he needed. He would have gotten away with it too, but that idiot, Dipper, got in his way. It was Dipper's fault that Gideon had to sleep in a solitary cell, losing track of the days that went by agonizingly slow.

And to be honest, his prison mates were the worst part of his stay at the slammer. Sure, he treated them with kindness, however, he loathed how they were always infuriating him and taking the only hair products he had left.

It was time he stopped complaining and do something about it. So, he got out of his jail bed and tore off the cat poster on the wall. Behind it, Gideon drew in chalk. A wheel with ten different symbols were drawn on the concrete wall. Gideon picked up the last of his white chalk and finished the drawing.

"Let's make a deal."

Before him, was Bill Cipher in the center of the wheel. As it gave off an increasingly bright light, Gideon stood back. Everything was drained by its color. Even the grey walls seemed to lose the color it had.

"Well if it isn't Shortstack! I've been waiting for your call. So, what will it be today?" Bill echoed.

"Vengeance on the Pines family." Gideon stated. "You get me out of this prison and we can take them down together, once and for all."

"Woah!" Bill snickered. "A revenge story! You got yourself a deal, Pipsqueak."

With a shake of Bill's hand, Gideon grinned evilly.

"Deal."