Victorious

Probabilitor let out a cackle, knowing there was literally a one in a million chance that he could be beaten by a bunch of brainless mortals. Dipper and his Grunkle Ford felt the unmistakable tingle of magic rise from their toes and make its way up their bodies until they were engulfed with a pink coating. Without another warning, they began to shrink - either that or the world was growing dramatically in size. Probabilitor's voice rang through Dipper and Ford's eardrums with thundering volume. Though Ford could say this was an experience like no other, Dipper was recalled of the first time he was shrunken by the magical crystals in the forest that exact summer.

That wasn't all. Aside from the change in height, Dipper and Ford also got an unexpected wardrobe change. Ford was dressed in an all-brown cloak and dark green tights with a matching gold belt. Dipper had on the exact same style, but his cloak was light green to compliment his dark green tunic and tights. Both of their pairs of ears were joined to a point and Ford used his fingers to trace them until it reached the tips. "My ears! They're so...pointy!"

"In my perspective, this could have been a lot worse and more humiliating." Dipper said, looking down at himself. At least this time, he wasn't wearing a suit full of wolf fur that Stan made him wear to bring in more tourists. Still, he was very positive that the costume had fleas and worms in it.

Everyone beholded the two, who unmistakably resembled elves.

"It's my characters against your's!" Probabilitor announced.

"Wait, I'm sorry." Marco intruded, waving his hands out infront of him to get everyone's attention. "So all we have to do is play a game? I thought there would be more - I don't know...action." As he said the last word, he pounded his fist into the palm of his hand.

"Yeah, can't we just arm wrestle or something?" Stan asked.

"Oh, c'mon!" Probabilitor exclaimed. "This game is fun. The objective is to help your characters with different spells based on the number your die rolls. You win - I return back to my own dimension. You lose - I get to eat their brains."

"Grunkle Stan?" Dipper said, literally having to look up at his gigantic great uncle. He raised his voice so he could hear him. "Are you sure about this?"

"I'm sure about everything! You're on, Eyebrows!" Stan announced, clearly making fun of Probabilitor's long and noticeable eyebrows.

"Oh no."

"Enough chatter!" Probabilitor declared. "Let the game begin!" He took the 38-sided die and rolled a solid thirteen. "Ogres, attack!" He commanded his characters to go after Dipper and Ford. On the castle-like structure of the board game, the two boys fled from the bulky and wide ogres who chased after them. They held their clubs high and swung down. One of them got close to Dipper, yet missed him by an inch. Dipper looked up and met his sister's panicked eyes. She didn't know what to do. Dipper could tell.

"Wait, stop!" Star's voice broke through. "How does this game even work?"

"Guys, help us out here." Marco said to Dipper and Ford. "What do we do?"

Dipper dodged another ogre's hit in time and gazed up at everyone. "Listen up! There are no moves! You have to make them up!"

"Use your imagination!" Ford yelled, while in the process of running away from a club that beat down to the ground with a thundering roar and incredible vibration. "To win this game, your moves need to be clever and risky. It's not all about math."

"Wait, really?" Stan remarked.

"Move aside. I got this!" Marco said to Mabel and Stan. He took both his hands and cracked his knuckles by stretching them out in front of him as if to warm up. "I cast giant samurai swords!" He picked up the the die and rolled a fifteen.