His P.O.V

Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading this! It means alot that so many people are actually reading it <3

_______________________________________________

He tapped his phone several times before we arrived in, what seemed like an abandoned classroom. A strong smell hit my nostrils causing me to wince and screw my nose up. I heard Harry laugh from beside me, dropping his bag on the ground near the door.

*Harry’s P.O.V*

“Harry you can’t fight, no-one in this school is punching your weight” Bill, my trainer, said to me.

“Train ‘em so they are punching my weight then!” I yelled, pulling the Velcro of my gloves undone.

“I can’t train them Harry. It’s not that simple. The only people you’d be able to fight would be your mates Zayn or Louis and I’m sure you don’t wanna fight your mates to get the titles would ya?” He said back to me.

I thought about it for a second and realised that if I did fight one of them and either of us won, people would think it was rigged because they know we run in the same pack.

“Whatever, but someone better harden up sooner or later and start punching their weight or I’m just gonna have to go back to the streets” I snarled, pushing open the heavy door. I let it slam shut as I walked away towards the locker room.

Just before I had enough time to think about what I was doing, as small girl bumped into me.

‘Well here’s another project’ I thought to myself.

“Watch it!” I snapped.

“Oh uh s-sorry. I’m new here and I got lost” she stuttered as she looked up to face me, her bright blue eyes looking straight into my green ones.

I watched as her eyes ran over every inch of my bare torso, finally skimming across my face before I spoke up.

“Yeah well I could probably show you the way back” I smirked at her.

"Oh are you sure, I think I’d be able to find my way back” She said, looking at the ground, obviously she felt overpowered by my height and appearance.

“I’m positive babe, just wait here until I get back from the locker ro- no actually come with me” I said, I saw her forehead wrinkle as she frowned at the word ‘babe’. I grabbed her petite wrist and sort of dragged her behind me.

“I can wait here!” She struggled, tugging her wrist from my grip.

I turned around and looked her up and down, ‘Mmmm pretty good’ I thought, my body towering over hers as I stepped closer to her.

“Well if you wanna make yourself good bait for the jocks that will be in here in about, hmm, 5 minutes, then sure stay here and get hurt. But if you don’t I’d come with me” I snarled, thinking of the cocky idiots that would soon be in here with her.

I turned and walked away, hearing her stop and staying put. I turned the corner into the locker room and walked over to my locker in the corner. I reefed the green door open and grabbed my clothes, swapping the boxing shorts for a pair of skinny jeans and a white polo. I heard the ‘cock jocks’, as I called them, filling the corridor outside. I slung my bag over my shoulder and grabbed my phone heading back out to where that girl was.

"What are you doing in here” Jacob spat at her. I screwed my nose up at him. I hated him.  He was a real cocky prick.

“U-uh I’m wait-” I cut her off.

"She’s waiting for me”

She turned around and looked over my clothes, bag and phone. I smirked, aimed right at her giving her a small hint that she had been looking for too long. Her cheeks flushed a crimson red and she looked away.

_____________________________

Hope you liked it! 4 votes? :)

x