Stay Away

Hey! Omg thanks for so many votes and reads!! ILY ALL OF YOU!!

______________________________________________________

“Well if you’re not gonna hurry up and tell me why I’M the new project, then I’m leaving” I hissed, standing up off the chair and picking up my bag, making a beeline for the door.

“Oh and by the way your ‘den’ reeks of weed” I spat over my shoulder as I pushed the door open, slamming it shut and heading back to the other side of the school.

I passed several people on the way, one of them was Eleanor. I smiled at her; she smiled back but then quickly changed it to a frown.

“Where have you been?! You smell like weed!” she exclaimed, pulling me down the corridor for the second time today.

“This guy had me in his ‘den’ or whatever he calls it and was saying how I was supposedly the ‘new project’. It was so weird.” I exclaimed following her into the ladies bathroom.

“Are you serious!” she said, spinning around and looking at me wide eyed.

“Um yeah. Why so panicked?” I said, indicating to her tight grip around my elbows.

“Okay I think the same thing happened to me when I first came here. What were their names?” She asked me, leading me over to the bench seat.

“Um the one that took me there was called Styles. Harry Styles I think it was. There was also a Zayn, Perrie, Liam, Danielle, Louis I think and Niall. I can’t remember” I said.

“Oh no! Ash this is not good! You can’t ever be alone again. They will make you do stuff you don’t wanna. Trust me. Remember how I pulled you away from that kid this morning. Yeah that was Louis. Now when I first started going to this school he did the same as Harry did to you. Except when they wanted me to do drugs and get tats and everything I quit. Mind you I had to call it off with Louis who I was dating at the time.” She exclaimed.

I nodded, wide-eyed taking everything in slowly and carefully.

“Okay so we have to get this stench off you. Got perfume or deodorant?” She asked me.

I shrugged and dug around in my now open backpack for either of them.

“What class are you supposed to be in now?” She wondered.

“English. Classroom 3B. Oh and that reminds me. Harry said I had a class with him when I told him what class I had to go to.” I replied.

She rolled her eyes and threw her head back slightly, continuing with deodorising me. We finished up and were about to walk out the door when a slightly familiar female popped through the door, Danielle.

“So you don’t like us Ashleigh” She spat at me as she knocked shoulders with mine, walking to the basin.

“I never said that.” I piped up, crossing my arms and spinning on my heel towards her.

____________________________

That's the next chapter! Hope yas like it! 8 votes for next please :)))

x