Class

Hey guys!! Thanks so much for the reads, votes and comments! It means a lot! Oh and also I think I'm gonna have to give a name to my readers! I've come up with a few.

- Baby Carrots

- Mofos

- Leprechauns

- and Kevins

I think you should vote on what you would like to be called. The name which gets commented most times wins. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

______________________________________

I arrived late to English class as I expected to. As soon as I opened the door everyone stopped what they were doing and stared directly at me. Some of the chicks sent me filthy looks and looked me from head to toe. Some of the guys sent me seductive winks trying to get a positive reaction out of me.

‘Jerks’ I thought to myself.

Getting sick of everyone staring at me I widened my eyes and waved to everyone sarcastically before snarling and rolling my eyes, looking over to the teacher.

“You must be the new girl Ashleigh Cooper” she said oh-so-happily.

“Yeah I’m Ashleigh and I don’t like to be referred to as the ‘New Kid’” I replied, crossing my arms.

She gave me a disgusted look before speaking at me, which was more like a snarl/spit.

“Choose one of those seats near the window at the back”

I made my way up to the back of the room. It was a pretty big classroom I have to admit, and I liked that. As I was walking up a couple of guys eyed me off like I was prey, swinging back and talking to their mates whilst looking at the back of me. I got to the seat near the window and decided I was going to sit in the one beside it. I sat down, dropping my bag on the floor next to my desk. As I was getting my books and things out I noticed I was getting concerned stares from most of the girls and the odd boy.

“Am I an alien or something? Seriously you’re all gawking like you’ve never seen a human before” I exclaimed loudly, causing a few snickers to erupt as well as the turning of multiple heads towards the front.

I started working straight away, wanting to get the best grades I could. So far I had written two pages in my notebook and had several sheets handed to me. Just as the teacher was finishing handing out the last set of worksheets, the heavy brown door swung open to reveal a slightly familiar mop of curls joined to a masculine figure, clad in skinny jeans and a white polo. The whole classroom went silent as he started towards the back of the class room.

I leant over to the girl sitting next to me.

“Is that the principle or something?” I whispered.

“Seriously!” She whisper exclaimed.

I slowly nodded and looked back towards him who was almost at the back of the room, but he was heading in my direction.

“I’ll let you figure that one out” She whispered as he approached me.

“You’re sittin’ in my seat” he grumbled.

I noticed we had an audience as the other class members looked on.

________________________________

And that's a wrap! Lol. So I want 14 votes and 4 comments for next chapter. Oh and remember the voting on the names you wanna be called :)) Hope you enjoyed!

x