New Feelings

Thanks for the votes you Crazy Mofos! Did you like the chapter?? How about the last part aye? What do you think will happen after this chapter.

Here it is :)

________________________________________________________________________

*Harry's P.O.V.*

As we got home, Ashleigh was basically asleep on my back, her small legs wrapped around my waist as they had been for the past half an hour. I took her back to my place, I don't know why, well really because I didn't know where she lived, but I just did. I took her upstairs, into my room. I took my leather jacket off her, much to her displeasure, and ushered her into my warm double bed.

"I'll sleep on the couch" I whispered, almost out the door.

"No Harry, stay here please" she mumbled, barely audible.

"I'll sleep on th-"

"Please stay with me" She said, louder this time, with a hint of plead in her soft voice.

I sighed and agreed, not that I didn't want to. She wriggled right over to the other side of my bed, the side that I usually sleep on. I smiled at her pulling the blankets up around her face and snuggling into my pillow. Man I could get used to this. I haven't had a steady girlfriend since I was about 13, I know, a long time right. Then I started being the bad boy, girls coming and going at all hours of the night just to get in bed with me. There was something about Ashleigh that I liked though, something I was going to discover in the near future.

"Harry?" her voice startled me as I was standing at the edge of the bed, daydreaming.

"Mmm?"

"Get into bed"

I chuckled and flipped my shoes off. I kicked them across the room towards my closet. I stripped down to my boxers and pulled the covers back, revealling the crinkled white sheet that desperatley needed to be changed. I slid into bed, pulling the covers up around my bare shoulders. I rolled onto my side, facing Ashleigh's back, and carefully shuffled towards her. I placed my body behind hers and wrapped an arm around her petite waist, pulling her as close as I could get her.

"Your cold" she whispered, half asleep.

"Your warm" I said cheekily, nuzzling my face into her warm neck, her scent filling my nostrils.

She gently elbowed me in the belly, a smirk playing on her face just before she dozed off.

"Goodnight beautiful" was the last thing I said before I was enveloped in a world of darkness.

*Normal P.O.V*

I was awoken by a rather loud bang. I looked over to my clock.

'Well that's funny, my clock isn't there' I thought to myself.

I opened my eyes more, looking around the room, discovering that I wasn't in my own bed. The last thing I remembered from last night was Harry piggy-backing me home. Well that explains it, he must of brought me to his house instead of going back to mine. I attempted to move, only to be resticted by something grasping my waist like it was a matter of life and death. I lifted the covers and looked down, seeing a rather tanned, muscular arm wrapped around my waist. Harry's arm. My eyes widened in terror and I quickly rolled over, shaking Harry by his shoulders.

"What, what?" He mumbled in his morning voice.

"Wake up!" I said, shaking him again.

"I'm up what's your problem?" he muttered, finally opening his eyes.

"Please tell me we didn't do anything last night?" I asked worryingly.

"What? No! We slept last night. That's all" he said, chuckling at my reaction.

I sighed a sigh of relief and rolled onto my back, recovering from the mini heart attack I just had. Another loud bang caused the house to vibrate, followed by small 'pitter-patters' on the window. I got onto my knees and parted the blinds that hid the window and peered out the cold glass. Yep. Sure enough it was raining. I groaned in frustration automatically realising I would have to walk back to my house in the rain. I slunk back down into the bed and looked over to Harry who was smirking.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just that you look damn sexy in that" He replied indicating to my outfit.

I looked down to my top, the one I was wearing last night, and sure enough my boobs were almost falling out the top. I gave Harry a playful backhand and re-adjusted myself. After I had done that, I pulled the covers up and closed my eyes. It was a peaceful silence until my stomach let out an inhumane noise causing me and Harry to burst out laughing.

"Looks like somebody's hungry" he teased.

"Yep so I think we should go and make some breakfast. Agreed? Agreed!" I said, throwing the blankets off my body and getting out of the comfortable bed.

I started walking towards what I presumed was the door, I changed my mind when the cold actually got to me. My skin arose in goosebumps all the way from my neck to my toes. I turned around shivering, Harry chuckling as I looked at him with raised eyebrows. I took two giant steps and landed myself at the edge of the bed. I literally dived in, curling into a ball underneath all the blankets. Harry's deep chuckling could be heard from above me, erupting from deep within his chest.

"A bit cold there love?" He asked sarcastically.

I replied with a mumbled 'yes' as I brought my knees up to my chest and hugged them tightly. Harry started moving towards me causing the bed to dip at my side. The flick of a switch startled me as I slowly creeped up from my cocoon. Harry was bent over the side of the bed searching for something underneath the double.

"water you doing?" I asked him, stretching my leg out.

"turning the electric blanket on, it's freezing" he replied, his voice muffled.

I silently nodded to myself as he lifted himself back up onto the bed. I could barely look away as his bulging biceps flexed to support his body weight. He caught me gawking and started smirking as he shook his hair, running his fingers through the messy mop, making sure his arms were tensed as he did so.

"I'll go make us some breakfast okay" he said.

I nodded eagerly, wanting to see what he was going to make. He slipped out of bed wandering over to a set of draws. He opened one and pulled out a pair of grey sweatpants. He pulled them over his boxers and turned around, revealing his tattooed torso, chest, arms and neck. I think my eyes nearly popped out of my head as they travelled downwards towards his well defined abs and visible v-line. He started chuckling as my eyes travelled back up to his.

"your hot" I found myself mumbling before I could actually register what was happening.

He smirked and winked at me as he proceeded to drag another pair of sweats and a large shirt out of the draw. He tossed them over his shoulder in my direction.

"even though that outfit looks great on you, these are way more comfortable" he said, directing his gaze to my chest.

"erm thanks." I said, grabbing the clothes with one hand.

________________

That's the chap guys :) I really hope you like it cause I tried my best on it. Sorry for the long wait but yeah you know why.

25+ comments and 35+ votes for next please :)

xx

________________________________________________________

That's the chapter! I made a trailer for this story on youtube. It's the same name as this :) Wanna check it out and tell me what you think of it? Anyways hope you like the chapter :)

20+ comments and 32+ votes please

x