Soft and Protective

Thanks for the reads and votes you Crazy Mofos!!!! I hope you liked the last chapter :D It was very (how do I put this?) Interesting! haha. This chapter will be about Harry and Ashleigh spending more time together. Oh and also another incident with Louis :D Hope you enjoy :)

___________________________________________________________

I had to pull back and look up at him to see if I had mis-heard. He once again wiped my cheeks with the pads of his thumbs.

"Did you just say what I think you said?" I asked, letting go of him completley.

"Depends what did you hear?"

"I like you a lot" I replied.

"Oh I knew it! I knew it!" He smirked.

I let a little laugh out as I playfully punched him in the arm.

"No but seriously Harry"

"I said I like you a lot" he muttered "I'm attracted to you. You make my heart beat faster whenever you're with me. Your beauty and strength draws me into you even more"

I was shocked, standing there with my arms folded listeneing carefully so I didn't miss a word.

"So bad boy Styles has a soft side. What if that secret got out?! In fact I'll post it on facebook right now" I said, drawing my phone out of the pocket it was in.

Before I could even unlock it, he snatched it out of my hands, putting it down the front of his sweatpants. My eyes widened and my mouth formed an 'o' formation as I just realised where that could possibly go.

"Yes bad boy Styles has a soft side, but he's only shown that to one girl. You know who that is Ashleigh?" He stepped forward, cupping my face again.

"It's you babe" he whispered before he lent down, his face and lips inches away from my own.

I couldn't do anything but stand there, I couldn't move, I couldn't protest and I couldn't come to tell myself that I didn't like it. Harry's cold lip ring touching my bottom lip awoke me from my daydream. I was in shock and didn't know what I was doing until I realised I had pressed MY lips to his FIRST. He hesitated a little before he kissed back and I could feel him smirking. It honestly felt like I had been kissed by an angel. His lips were smooth but rough at the same time, if that's even possible?

"I like you too Harry" I muttered, secretly wishing I had of said those words earlier.

Honestly Harry was a bit of an ass the first couple of days I started school, but spending a little more time together has changed my opinion about him completely. Harry started smirking at me as I looked into his green orbs.

"Well Ashleigh, I expect after today you use that number that's in your phone a lot more! And I'm just letting you know that your getting a ride with me everyday for school oh and you can sit with us too" He spoke, breaking the somewhat comfortable silence.

"Not if he's going to be there" I said, indicating Louis.

Harry shook his head, his hair falling slightly over his forehead.

"That prick isn't coming anywhere near you okay, and neither is any other dickhead who wants to get his hands on what's mine" he snarled.

I frowned and pursed my lips together, crossing my arms across my body.

"Nothing is yours yet Styles, or anyone elses"

He scoffed.

"We'll soon see about that then hey?"

__________________________________________________________________

*2 weeks later*

I had been texting Harry quite a lot lately, but I wasn't seeing a lot of him. In the past 2 weeks he has probably been at school for 3 days, if that. He hasn't been texting back the past week and honestly I was starting to get a bit worried. Niall, Zayn and Liam were all at school, oh and him, but Harry wasn't. I asked Niall several times where Haz was but he constantly told me that I wasn't aloud to know and that he's okay. It was getting on my nerves. Carlie, Brit and Eleanor had been staying at mine A LOT, like I mean almost 4 days a week. But I'm lucky though, Mum loves the three of them plus she usually has late night shifts at the hospital so we don't see much of her anyway.

It was Wednesday night and we were at Brit's house and we were watching 'The Haunting of Connecticut', a really freaky movie, and we were all shitting ourselves. The movie was getting really intense and I honestly don't think I have ever been more scared in my life.

"Holy fucking shit Ashleigh, why did you make us watch this you bitch" Carlie said as she slid the blanket up over her face even further.

"It wasn't just my descision thanks" I said, pulling the blanket off her face just before a scary thing popped out.

We all screamed and Eleanor, who was nursing the popcorn, sent it flying everywhere. Carlie was literally shaking beside me and I think Brit literally shit herself. Just as we all got calm again, there was a thud, coming from downstairs in my house.

"What the hell was that?" I asked, not sure if I was hearing things or not.

"I don't know. Carlie get up and turn the movie off please" El said quietly.

"C-can someone else d-do it?" she asked.

Poor Carlie was so scared she could barely move, so I got up and did it. Just as I turned the movie off the lights went off.

"What the fuck is going on?" I whisper-yelled.

"Where are you Ash?" I heard Brit speak.

I was just about to answer when my phone vibrated. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw it was a text from Harry.

H: Ash where are you tonight?

It was strange considering we haven't talked for almost a week.

A: At Brit's why? Oh and nice hearing from you the past week hey? :/

I turned the torch on my Iphone on and made my way back to the couch, I just sat down when I got another text.

H: Sorry I was busy ... If they cause you girls any trouble text me or Niall straight away okay babe, I don't want you getting hurt.

"Who's texting you?" Brit asked from her seat.

"Haz" I replied one word as I was typing a reply to Harry.

A: Why are they going to cause us trouble? Are you going to be a school tomorrow? :)

"Oooooh. Someone's sexting the baaaad boy" I heard Brit chant.

"Pfft yeah right. We're just friends Brit"

H: They are drunk and acting like goons cause apparently they just won a big game. Idk but text me straight up if they try anything okay.

A: Yes Haz. I'm sure I'll be fine but yes if anything happens I'll text you and Niall okay :) Come to school please? :}

The lights suddenly flicked back on and there was another thud, several of them, this time it sounded like it was coming up the stairs.

"Um Brit?" El said nervously.

Before Brit could even answer the lights went out again and I got another text.

H: I might, but only to see you :)

I smiled to myself as I read the last part. Just as I was about to put my phone away, someone clamped their hand over my mouth from behind the chair I was sitting on. My first instinct was to bite whoever it was so I did and boy did they let go quick. The lights flicked back on and I saw Brit, El and Carlie were all in the same situation I was just in.

____________

Soooooo sorry it took this long and I'm so sorry that it's shit!

Anyway 20+ comments and votes for next please xxoo