The Second Sleep-over

Thanks heaps for voting and reading! Ilya xx

__________________

Harry helped me into his silver sports car; I took notice of the blue details that were on the bottom of the door and across the back tyre. I also noticed that it had an equally detailed spoiler on the back. He shut my door and walked around to the driver side, he opened the door, plopped into his leather seat and shut the door again, looking towards me.

"You are about to take a ride in the shagging wagon" he smirked.

"w-what?" I asked confusedly.

"Oh, a lot of shagging used to be done in the back seat, not so much anymore, I wanna, you know, keep the leather clean" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and had a good look at the interior of his car. It was extremely clean for a guy, like literally no fingerprints or anything on the dash or the sound system. I watched as he ran his long fingers over the middle of the dash, almost like he was stroking his car, or was he?

"Did you just stroke your car?" I asked, humoured by the sight I just witnessed.

He nodded as he turned the key and the engine literally roared to life. I had immediately fallen in love with his car, yes I know strange, but what can I say? I have a fetish for hot cars! Harry flicked on the lights and I noticed a blue glow in the side view mirror.

"You have underglow!! Are you rich?!" I asked astonished at the fact that Harry had underglow on his fancy-ass car.

He chuckled and shook his head, putting the car into drive and pulling out onto the road.

"I've been saving for this car for my whole life, no joke. My friend is a car detailer so he put the lights under it and did most of the paint" he spoke so proudly.

"Well I love it" I said bluntly.

He chuckled and drummed his fingers on the steering wheel capturing my attention. I looked over his long fingers, stopping at the knuckles. They were grazed and bloody, from Louis.

"Harry your hands"

He took a look for himself.

"I'll clean them up when we get to my house okay. Listen I'm sorry you had to see that in there tonight, I ju- I just didn't want to see you get hurt. When I got the phone call off Eleanor telling me to come to Brittany's house because Louis had you, I thought the worst. I thought he had actually, um, you know, hurt you that way. I could of killed him tonight Ashleigh" He told me as he kept his eyes plastered to the road.

I reached over and placed my hand softly on his hand that was now resting on his thigh. He looked at me, his eyes a glowing green from the lights on the street.

"You don't know how grateful I am that you came and pretty much rescued me. I honestly did think you were going to kill him so that's why I stopped you. Your strength though, it's incredible an-" He cut me off.

"I would never hurt you. Ever." He said in such a sincere voice that my heart almost pounced out of my chest.

"the thought never crossed my mind Harry, honestly" I spoke the truth.

"good because I would never hurt you" he whispered.

___________

We arrived at Harry's house at 1:30am and I was mega tired. tonight had been a long night. Harry helped me out of his car and slung a muscular arm over my shoulders as we walked onto the porch. He fiddled around in his pocket before pulling out a key and unlocking the door. We stepped inside, Harry locking the door behind us. I noticed he still didn't have a shirt on.

"need a camera?" He said with a smirk.

I blushed crimson and turned swag from him, looking into the kitchen.

"let's get to bed hey Ash?" He asked, coming up behind me and poking my sides.

"yeah. Um one question" I stopped.

He looked into my eyes as I started speaking again.

"could we ever work? You know, as a couple?"

He smiled showing his dimples and nodded, embracing me in a hug.

"we could make anything work Ash. But how bout we talk in the morning? You look like your about to pass out" he pulled me upstairs.  

He lead me into his room and ushered me towards the bed.

"I'll take the couch" his raspy voice sounded.

"no! If anyones taking the couch it will be me!" I said, hopping to the door and standing in a star formation so Harry couldn't get past me.

He watched with a small smirk on his face as I did so.

"what if I don't want you to sleep on the couch?" He said, stepping closer.

I shrugged looking down.

"what if I want to sleep in my bed, with you? What do you say to that?" He lifted my chin.

I smirked and ducked under his arms, dive bombing onto the bed and wrapping the doona around me like a cocoon. I heard his raspy chuckle come closer. Just as I popped my head out he jumped on the bed, laying down next to me.

"looks like we have to share the bed"

"funny that!" I replied.

He laughed and pulled me out of the cocoon, pulling the blankets up and getting into the bed.

"c'mon what are you waiting for?" He smiled, his lip ring moving on his lip.

I scrambled in, staying near the edge of the bed before Harry dragged back with one strong arm. I giggled a little and rolled over to face him.

"your eyes are so green" I found must saying.

"yours are so perfect" he replied.

I blushed at his compliment.

"would you be my girlfriend Ashleigh? I know we've only known each other for a small time but I've fallen Jn a deep pool of love and can't get out" he asked.

I smiled smally and nodded. A smile lit up his facial features as he recurved his answer.

"I'll treat you like a princess and I promise I will never hurt you" he stretched out his pinky, taking mine in his.

We pinky promised before I turned around to go to sleep. Harry draped an arm over my waist and placed his warm body behind mind.

"goodnight girlfriend" he said in a girly voice.

I couldn't help myself but laugh hysterically at him.

"no seriously goodnight" he whispered into my ear.

"goodnight boyfriend" I said before driting off to sleep.

__________

That was probably the worst get together ever. Oh well the whole chapter is shit haha.

I'm writing a Niall Fanfic if you want to check it out?

I've decided that I'm going to start a book for each of the boys. They will probably all be punk versions though :) if you wanna check them out later on :) 

25+ votes and comments for next Xxx

x