Will They Like Us??

Tina's P.O.V

OK, I was thinking that they would let us stay here, but that was a stupid thought when I know two of my siblings would be mad at me. Especially Mazarine. But I thought that they would at least let us stay here, I mean they are my family. But my mom told us that she thinks it would be better if we stayed in a nearby hotel for a little bit.

She says just so that the rest of the family is OK with us being here. I mean I know that some of my family is homophobic. Not my immediate family, like my Auntys and my Uncles. I just don't want anyone being mean to Sam, I wouldn't be so nice about it. They would have to think twice if they want to insult him in anyway. He is my brother, literally, he was the only one there for me when I left, which I am so grateful for. Even though he had to be the only one there for me. I mean I left everyone behind when I left here.

"What are you thinking so hard about over there baby girl?" Sam asks pulling me back to reality, I look at him seeing that he's looking concerned.

"Just about my family, I mean I know they wouldn't all be open arms towards me but I at least thought that they would let me stay in the guest room with you guys." I groan landing back on the surprisingly comfortable bed.

We checked into the hotel after my mom said that, and we may have been invited to go have dinner with them, but to be honest I don't want to go. The reason we are even in a hotel, well motel, is because she doesn't want any tension in the house. Even though there already is with my showing up there, because I am sure that Mazarine is making a fuss.

"Forget about them right now, Ty has been looking down and Tommy is just being adorable." Sam chuckles looking over at an adorable sight, Tommy is trying to get Ty to smile at him.

"I love the connection they have with each other. Look at Tommy just trying to make his big brother happy, I've seen Ty do the same thing when Tommy was all pouty." I smile watching Tyler finally smiling at Tommy as he hugs him close. And they sit there cuddling. I coo grabbing my cell to take pictures, then I grab my IPod to take some more.

I see Sam doing the same thing, "This is so going to be my background," I tell him and he laughs showing me that he has already done it. I laugh with him until the door opens revealing Milo walking in with our food.

Sam gives me a look when he sees Milo with food, "I thought that your Mom invited us to dinner?" He crosses his arms over his chest giving me a scolding look. I smile sheepishly at him.

"She did, but I don't want to go, I mean they made me check into here because of my sister, I'm her daughter, I'm their big sister, but I know that I left and left some things unresolved. But they are family I mean I at least expected them to let me stay in the guest room with you guys." I ramble, I don't even know why I am so hurt. I left them, I left everything behind. I took everything I could with me, I don't know.

Maybe I expected too much with them, I didn't even want to come here but I have Tyler and Thomas to think about now. I want them to know that they have grandparents. I want them to meet their grandparents. I just don't want them to grow up thinking that they don't have any when they do and my mom already loves them both very much. But why make me stay in a motel when I could be at the house and staying with them. And I know that I shouldn't just expect that from them but still...

Ugh, I should just grow up with this, I am acting like a child with this. But I am still hurt with how they are being with me, I mean I know that I made mistakes and just left them all here, but I mean really? They are adults too, my sister, Mazarine is nineteen now. She should have at least let me stay in the house with them, because Thomas probably thinks that this is how it goes to visit grandparents. Even Tyler!