School....

Tina's P.O.V

Ok, Tyler has school in a week and I have not even bought a thing yet...

"Come on." Someone picks me up and throws me over their shoulder making me squeal. I was just doing the dishes and this happens. "Get ready." Sam tells me as he sets me down. 

I glare at him then smack his chest playfully, I look down seeing that Thomas and Tyler are ready to go out. I look at Sam questionably. 

"Going to get some school supplies for Ty-Ty." He nods then smiles when Tyler looks up at him. 

I nod my head, thinking that I know what to get him when I have no clue, there should be some papers there that have a list on what I should get him, I need to get him everything. I gasp thinking that he is going to need some new school clothes, a backpack. He's going to be in grade...one? Two?

"I have looked up a list on things that he is going to be needing for this year already Baby Girl, and he is going to be in grade two." Sam tells me with a smile, he always knows when I am starting to freak out.

"OK, but I want to know what to get him, and if he'll like it...I don't want him to be uncomfortable with anything before we make him do it. I want him to be comfortable..." I ramble, putting my jacket on and picking up Thomas who giggles at me. 

"I know, we will get everything that we need, and I'll get some of it, no arguments!" He rushes out when I open my mouth to protest. "I am their Goggy, I'll get some stuff for their school, besides I've always loved shopping for things like this. And I want to get him some new clothes, what he has now is fine, but I want him to look like a cool little man." He smiles down at Tyler who grins at him. 

"I'm going to school Mommy!" He cheers with an adorable grin looking so excited about going. 

I let out a sigh of relief, "That's awesome babe!" I grin down at him, kneeling down to kiss his cheek. "Do you want to help pick things out for your supplies?" I ask him with a soft smile. I love seeing them smile. 

"Yes!" He nods his head quickly making me laugh and Sam, he turns to Sam and holds his arms up for him to carry him. I smile again. 

We all head out to the car, but we run into Milo on the way with hi carrying flowers and a couple of shopping bags in his hand. I look at everything curiously, wondering why he bought everything.

"Hey baby," He smiles at me, leaning in to give me a kiss then kiss Thomas's cheek. "Hey little guy," He pokes his little tummy making Tommy giggle. He grins then looks at Tyler with the same grin. "Hey little man, leaving me behind?" He teases with a pout making Tyler giggle and shake his head. 

"No! I was just going to ask Mommy to call yew!" He grins, holding onto Sam's shoulders so he doesn't fall. 

Milo smiles at him then looks into the bags and looks at me for permission. I nod my head, he is too cute. I never thought that he would buy the boys things, I told him that he didn't need to do things like that. 

"Look, I have a truck here that has your name on it." Milo smiles at Tyler again, Ty's face lights up when he sees the truck that he has been wanting for a while, but I could never buy it for him, it was too much at the time, and I was planning on leaving to see my parents. 

"Awesome!" Tyler exclaims with a grin squirming in Sam's hold to get down, Sam sets him down with a smile, "Thank you!" Tyler runs up to hug Milo's legs. I can tell that he wants to say more, but he blushes and moves back to Sam showing off his new toy. 

Thomas whimpers, seeing his big brother with something new and he has nothing, I hold him closer and kiss his cheek. 

"I didn't forget you little guy, here." He hands him a teddy bear, Thomas squeals and takes it, nuzzling his face into it. I coo at how adorable he looks with it.  Milo smiles softly, "And for you my lady." He hands me the flowers with a pink tint to his cheek bones. I giggle. 

"Thank you," I kiss his cheek. "But this is a lot Milo, how-" 

"Nuh-uh-uh. This is something for my...my..." He blushes and looks away. 

"You know...you can say family. This is your little family now. I know that you want to say that." Sam smirks at him. 

I look at Milo with a fond look, I can't believe that he wants to call us his family. Well we have been together for a few months...I think. Ugh, I need to keep track of it. I am the worst girlfriend for not remembering when we met. I pout when I think about that. Sam catches me and mouths something about two months. 

Oh....

I blush looking away from him and at Milo who has the cutest blush on him. "You're so cute." I coo kissing his cheek again. 

He just smiles at me and takes my hand as we all walk out to the car, I can't wait to buy some school things for Tyler!

I want him to like it, I know that he was excited, but I don't want him to be hurt or anything....

"Calm down babe," Milo wraps an arm around me as we walk. "I'm sure they will love him, and he'll love it." He assures me. 

I kiss him quickly before I walk ahead to put Tommy in his car seat. I was thinking about talking to Sam about the whole school thing....I am going to be doing online classes, but I don't want to neglect Tommy, he needs attention too. But I want to graduate. Crap. My babies come first. 

"Mommy!" Tyler cries making me look at him frantically, but he just has his truck stuck between the seat and the front seat. I sigh in relief and laugh, helping him. 

"Alright! Who is ready to get some school supplies!?" Sam cheers and grins when Tyler yells, 'Me!'. 

I smile heading to the passenger seat, Milo sits in the back with Thomas and Tyler. This is an awesome feeling, the feeling where I know that I have people there for me, there for my boys, knowing that I have someone who loves me. Even though I am already a Mom. This is an amazing feeling. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N-

I am so sorry!! 

There was just a lot that has happened, and I was away....then my grandmother ended up in the hospital...she's better now though. There was a lot that happened...

But I will update when I can

Rae<3