Heading Home !

Tina's P.O.V

Right now we are on our way to meet my parents. I'm not gonna lie I'm scared so much as to what's going to happen when we get there. I mean they haven't seen me in a long time. I'm scared they'll not like my babies or Sam and my friends or Milo. Who is now my boyfriend now! I can't believe it! I think I'm falling for him though.

I know that sounded like a bad thing but I want to spend more time with him, but I can't with Tyler and Thomas.

I mean I spend time with all three of them, but I just want time with him, but I don't want my boys feeling left out. This is my decision that I have to make or whatever, I know that makes no sense but it does to me. I want them, but I've only had my babies for a year, I want them to feel my love for them, I want them to trust me fully, I don't want to hear "Tina," from them I only want to hear "Mommy."

"Tina?" I hear my name bringing me out of my thoughts, "Will your parents like me?" Milo asks me nervously.

I look at him for a second, wondering if they would, but then again I only wanted my boys to have grandparents and to meet their aunties and uncle. I don't care if they don't like Milo, he's sweet, kind, caring, funny.

"Yes they will, if not then who cares? We're together and happy, why care what anyone else thinks?" I tell him, taking his hand and holding it tightly.

He gives me the cutest smile I've seen yet looking down at our hands, "You're right, I was just thinking about how we met, I mean I asked your best friend for your number when I saw you. I sound like a creeper." He pouts.

I giggle and shake my head at him, "At least you got what you wanted hey? A gorgeous girlfriend, that has two beautiful boys of her own." I tease.

I still can't believe that he even wanted to be with me when he knew that I have two little boys of my own, I'm a mother and he still wanted me. I'm happy that he asked Sam for my number and talked to me. And that Sam encouraged me to go out with him, I wouldn't be this happy right now.

"You're right, I do have a gorgeous girlfriend, she is beautiful too. I don't care that she has two boys, because I want to be the one they call 'Daddy' one day. If that makes sense..." He chuckles.

"It does," I kiss his cheek, leaning on him again.

Only another hour or so until I am home, seeing my family again, even though I left them, I miss them a lot, no matter what they put me through. They're family still, and family means a lot to me.

I know that leads to some things, but I had to leave there for a while, I'm happy that I did, or else I wouldn't have my babies. Or met Sam, Kathy, and Scar. My beat friends, or Thomas, Ty, and Milo.

So leaving was a good thing, I'm just hoping that they won't say anything about Sam being gay. I would so become a total bitch if they did. Nobody talks bad about him when I'm around, or ever.

I just hope everything goes fine. I hate stressing over this, but I just want them to accept Tyler and Thomas. They are honestly my world now, I will do anything for them to be safe, happy, always smiling. Even if it means leaving again and never going back, we have Auntie Kathy, Auntie Scar, Goggy Sam....and one day Daddy, Milo.

Tyler comes up beside us smiling so big I smile back, picking him up and setting him on my lap, "What's up beb?" I ask holding him close.

"Goggy said that we are going to meet our gwandpawents." (A/N I just remembered he still has a bit of a 'baby voice' xD adorable! hopefully that makes sense #0.0#)

"Yes you are, but baby..." How the hell do you tell your child that they may not like them?! You can't! Thats how! Oh my god, I feel so bad!

Milo, being the angel that he is, says to him, "Just remember bud, they may be surprised about you, and may not like us."