Date Night...or Is It?

A/N- That is the dress that she wears for the date :D Isn't it so pretty! xD <3

Tina's P.O.V

Ok, so tonight I have a date with Milo, we haven't been on a date in a while. I'm excited to see where we are going for tonight, I mean I feel bad for leaving my babies and Sam, but Sam insisted that I go on a date with Milo tonight. That I need it, that I need some time for myself. You know, since I have been stressing lately with Tyler going to school and all.

But tonight Milo has asked me to dress a bit dressy, a simple black dress would do he told me. But....I do not have a simple black dress, the only one I own is a size too small now....

"So!" Sam comes into my room with Ty following him and Thomas on his hip with an arm wrapped around him, Tommy giggles at me making me coo. "Since I know that you have no dresses, I took the liberty to go and buy you one, now this was something that was like last week, since I was thinking that you need something nice, something pretty, something that has colour in your closet. " He gives me a look knowing that I have literally nothing that has like a bright colour, I have colour in my room, just nothing too bright. I don't like anything that could make me stand out.

"I have some colour in my closet!" I huff, crossing my arms over my chest, making him chuckle and Ty and Tommy giggle at me. I pout at them making them giggle even more at me, I smile at them then look back at Sam.

"No, you don't, not really anyways. Besides I was thinking that I should get you something, since I haven't really gotten you anything after the boys became part of our lives." He grins looking at them with a loving smile. My heart swells when he says that about them, I mean he is just their uncle, but oh my gosh!

"Aww!" I coo pinching his cheeks, making him blush, "Thank you Sam!" I grin hugging him and then taking Tommy from him. "Hi Thomas," I coo making him giggle. Tyler comes over to us and pulls on my shorts, "Hey Ty, what's up?" I kneel down to be at his level, I watch Sam as he walks out of the room.

"I'm hungry Tina!" He whines with a pout, making me smile at him.

"Ok, lets go get something to eat then." I smile down at him when I stand up straight.

"Nope, I can get him something, you need to put this on. Right now." Sam tells me giving me a look when I open my mouth to protest.

I roll my eyes playfully, "Fine," He tries to take Tommy from me but I move away before he could. He raises his eyebrow at me and crosses his arms, trying to look intimidating......

Didn't work, it just makes me giggle at him.

"Come on, hand the baby over." He chuckles holding his arms out for Tommy who reaches for him. "See little man wants me." He sticks his tongue out at me as he takes Thomas.

I sigh watching them walk out of my room, I look at the seeing the bag with my new dress. Ok, knowing Sam this is something that is probably expensive, bright...and probably really short. He's always telling me that I have very nice legs and that I should show them off more.

The thing is that I am nervous for this date, I mean we've been on a couple but I'm just really nervous right now. I'm going to be dressed up, we are going somewhere fancy, going to be alone. This somehow feels different from the others.

I sigh actually taking the dress out of the bag and gasp. It is so fucking beautiful. I'm in love with it instantly. I love the color, ohmigosh it's beautiful. (A/N- I am not good at describing dresses....so it's pretty. That's all I'll say lol there's a pic 😊)

I put it on, it fits perfectly, I love how it looks on me, the color suits me so well, it's the perfect length. Showing just enough leg without it being too short. Ugh. I love it.

Sam has seriously good taste, I love this so much. But it looks expensive, and something that you wouldn't find in just any store here and it fits so perfectly.

"I ordered that nearly two weeks ago, I was thinking that you needed to go on a date with Milo soon." Sam says with a fond smile on his face. "Now before you get mad, I was thinking that this could be an early birthday gift. Since I didn't get you one last year." He shrugs looking sheepish.

How can I not accept this then???

......

Ok, I know I can do that but I won't, because let's face it.....I look gorgeous in this and I know Milo will love it.

I turn around with a grin on my face and rub up to him to hug him.

"Thank you!! I absolutely love it!!"

That's all that exchanged for now since Ty came back and demanded Sam to come keep him company while he eats. I giggle watching them walk back to the kitchen.

I hear the doorbell and head to my mirror really quick to make sure I have everything looking good, putting on some mascara and a little bit of eyeliner to make my eyes pop, and some lipstick. Nodding at my reflection I grab my handbag and put my cell, wallet and lipstick in there.

Heading out of the room I realized that I don't have shoes on and it's an hour before out date.....

"I wanted to come later because of the reservations but I wanted to see her. I haven't seen her all dressed up before and I remember you telling me that you ordered a dress for her..."

"Dude, chill. It's ok." Sam chuckles and probably puts a hand on his shoulder. I giggle quietly thinking how flustered he is right now.

I head back into my room to look for my heels that I have, my only pair if I'm honest. I blush thinking about all the shoes my sisters and my mom must have here I only have like, four pairs of shoes.

"Babe?" I hear Milo walking towards here so I slip the shoes on once I've found them and complete my look for the night. "Wow." Is all I hear once I finish smoothing my dress down, I feel so nervous.

I turn around with a flushed face and a shy smile.

"You look....you look so beautiful baby." He says breathlessly. "Are you ready? They told me that I can show up early if things change." He says with a blush still checking me out.

I nod my head with a giggle, loving how flustered he looks right now, I love knowing that I have this much of an effect on him.

~~~~~

Once we get there, (A/N- I'm just too lazy to add in more :P) he helps me out of the car and wraps his arm around my waist protectively as we walk towards the restaurant.

But before we even get seated I hear my cell ringing in my handbag.

"Sorry!" I smile apologetically considering we were almost in there. But I'm a mom now and I have to have my ringer on when I'm not near my babies.

"Hello?"

"Tina, you need to come home. Thomas won't stop screaming for you." Sam sounds so sad about telling me this.

"Ok, I'm on my way back." I tell him with a sad smile.

"Everything ok?" Milo asks looking worried. "Are the boys ok?" He looks even more concerned now.

"They're ok, well Tommy is crying for me and won't stop. He usually does but not tonight." I sigh walking back to his car. "Come on, we can come back once he's calmed down, or sleeping. It's almost their bedtime anyways." I walk back to take his hand in mine.

We get in heading back to mine to calm Tommy down.

We do end up going back and having an amazing night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Miss me? Heh. Probably not. But anyways here is the chapter that is LONG overdue. I'm so mean saying that I'm going to update a lot. So I won't say it again. But a lot has happened and it's finally calmed down. So expect a chapter sometime again soon. 😄

Rae <3