Meeting Dad

Tina's P.O.V

OK so after that last night, and the talk with my Mom I was thinking that it would be the only thing to do now is to see if they will like Tyler and Thomas, I want them to have a bigger family with mine. Even though I think that all they need is Aunty Scarlett, Aunty Katherine and Uncle Sam.

But I just want them to know my Dad, he was the best father to me, the most he's ever done is make me mad as he kept pushing me to finish school. Forget my weekend plans with friends, to get more done.

OK he nearly took my teenage years from me and I almost lost my friends during those years. If it wasn't for my Mom I wouldn't have had any friends here at all.

...

I don't have anymore friends here actually...I left them too, what a lovely friend I am.

Anyways I was thinking that I can at least get my Dad to see that all I need is this responsibility in my life right now, I know that it's a lot for some to take care of two kids on your own and adopting them. But I am handling this very well I think, Tyler is more open with me, he can trust me. Thomas is still the cute little giggly boy I met. They both love me, Tyler even said that to me a few times and Tommy has also in his cute baby voice.

I just want him to at least give them a chance, I want them to have both grandparents if possible and all their Aunties and Uncle. Why is school so important to him anyways? I finished when I was...well when I finished, and I took some online courses when I could with the help of Sam.

It shouldn't matter about me, it should be about the boys. Not me I'm their mother but I am making sure that I am some sort of person to look up to, but I think Sam has that part covered with Tyler.

I can see how he always does what Sam does and he smiles more when he is around. My own son wants to be with Uncle Sam more than he does with me.

But I will deal with that, I mean there is still the rest of his life for him to come to me when he is sad and when he just wants someone there for him.

"You know in order to actually make a call you need to press the green button..." Sam talks slowly to me like I'm a child. I glare at him but notice that I was going to make a call to my Mom about dinner tonight and what I should take. But I haven't pressed the call button.

"I'm just wondering if I should just take something like a pasta or something to drink." I tell him moving back to the home screen. "Besides are we even wanted at the house? The only reason I wanted to come here is so that they can meet the boys but look how that turned out. Everyone is blinded by the fact that I am back. I didn't want to come back but I wanted Tyler and Thomas to know that they have a bigger family." I groan laying back on the bed.

"You know your Mom and sister accept them, and that is two more than the four they usually see." Milo cuts in moving my hair back from my face. "And I was wondering if you wanted me to run over to the store for anything specific for tonight?" He smiles down at me, I love that smile. I lean up to kiss him and he knows what I want so he meets me halfway.

"Bleh!" Sam says and moves to the other bed where Tyler and Thomas are he squeezes in between them making them both giggle.

I laugh and move so that I am on my stomach looking at them, Milo moves so that he is cuddled up beside me with his arm over my waist. I smile contently thinking that this is all I'll ever need, although a baby girl would be awesome.

Sam looks over at me like he knew what I was thinking, although I wouldn't be surprised if he did know. I mean he is like my other half, in a sibling kind of way, so I wouldn't be surprised.