31

"Your parents said it was okay, right?" Grant asks, pulling me into his house.

      "Yes! I told them way before you picked me up," I reply, laughing at Grant's slightly distressed look, "And your parents are okay if I stay over?"

     "Yes, sweetheart."

     "Our parents trust us too much."

     Grant places a lingering kiss on my lips, "I don't understand how, but thank god."

     I swat his arm, "You keep your perverted mind to yourself."

     "My mind is not perverted. You're the perverted one in this relationship."

     I smirk, "Relationship, huh?"

     Grant keeps his bedroom door open. It's like he can hear his mother scolding him, "Of course, Ven. Did the fifty-million kisses not mean anything to you?"

     "It means a lot to me," I waggle my eyebrows, which causes Grant to burst out laughing, "but I wanna hear you ask me."

     He steps really close to me, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear, "Venice Waters, will you be my girlfriend?"

     I smile, "Are you sure you wanna deal with hell?"

     "Woman, you're making this harder than it needs to be," he rolls his eyes, "but duh, I already deal with it everyday."

     I kiss his cheek, "Then yes, Grant Victor, I will be your girlfriend for as long as you can handle me."

     "I'm glad," he whispers before saying, "C'mon, we should go to bed."

     I agree, heading over to the bathroom to change. Looking into the mirror, I giddily smile. Tonight means everything to me.

    Grant's already in bed when I enter. I climb in right next to him, burying my head into his chest and placing a leg between his. Grant wraps an arm around me, smiling softly.

     "Goodnight, Venice."

     "Goodnight, Grant."

_____________________________

SO THEY ARE OFFICIALLY, ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TOGETHER. YAAAAAS.

I DON'T EVEN HAVE A SHIP NAME FOR THEM. GRANICE? VRANT? ANYTHING ELSE?

And I'm thinking about 20 more chapters of Tender Conversations? 

Okay cool, everything has been said.

vote•comment•follow

--thyselves