44

"I can't believe it's already Halloween," I muse, "It feels like yesterday was the first day of summer."

"It's pretty insane," Grant responds, linking his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"So, are we gonna dress up for the party?"

"What kind of question is that, Venice?" Grant scoffs, "Of course we're dressing up."

I roll my eyes, placing a hand on his chest, "How about as Beast Boy and Raven?"

"From Teen Titans?"

"Where else, babe?"

"What about dressing as eggs and bacon?"

I laugh, "Grant, no."

"C'mon, that'd be sexy," he winks suggestively, "I would be able to eat you right up."

"Not happening, dude. How about Batman and Catwoman?"

"Uh, I don't know. I'm not feeling it," Grant shrugs before his eyes widen, "Percy and Annabeth!"

"Holy shit, yes," I gush out, "That's brilliant."

•••

"You're blonde," my boyfriend obviously states, "and your eyes are gray. This is so weird."

"Wigs and colored contacts go a long way, Grant," I smirk, pulling at my orange shirt, "I mean, your eyes are green."

"Do I look hot?"

"Very," I step closer to him and place my arms on his shoulders, "Except I like your gray eyes better."

"Mm," Grant mumbles, "same goes for you."

"Do you wanna skip out on the party?" I whisper in his ear.

"You don't understand how tempting that sounds," he places a light kiss on my neck, "but everyone will wonder where we are."

I groan, "Fine. Let's go."

Running my fingers through his messy hair, I step back and take a look at his outfit. His temporary green eyes contrast with his hair, making them look intense. The orange t-shirt -- similar to mine -- hugs his body. Grant's ripped jeans hang low on his waist, and fall bunched around his ankle, near his Chucks.

"Stop looking at me like that."

"I can't help it," I laugh, pulling Grant out the door with me, "You're irresistible."

_____________________

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM ME, GRANT, AND VENICE.

STAY SAFE, AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY :)

vote•comment•follow

--thyselves