48

"That was absolute torture," Grant loudly groans, dumping the shoppings bags by his bed.

"Shut up," I scold, swatting his shoulder, "Lilly and your parents are sleeping."

"I'd be sleeping, too, but stupid Black Friday shopping--"

I stop Grant from his rant by shoving him onto his bed, "Calm down, man. It's only midnight."

He disregards everything I just said and pulls me onto him, "Someone wants to be aggressive tonight."

I don't know if there's a double meaning behind his words, but I still end up blushing. Grant smirks at me, sliding his fingers up the hem of my shirt, "Christ."

His smirk grows even more, and his fingers slide further up my back, "Do you want me to stop?"

I pull off my shirt as a response.

My boyfriend flips us over with his gray eyes glinting. He gives me a hungry kiss, which I respond to eagerly. Grant trails off to my jaw, then to my neck before pressing his lips against mine once again. He takes off his own shirt somewhere in between.

I moan, wrapping my arms around his neck.

I know he's smiling when he places his lips on my collarbone before he suggests to stop. I agree because if we continue, we'd never stop.

"Let's sleep," Grant says, placing his head on my chest. I play with his soft brown hair, making him doze off.

"Goodnight, love."

"It's technically morning, Ven" he mumbles.

"Same difference."

____________________

Sorry this was so late, I've been dealing with a bunch of crap recently. *sigh*

This was more sexual than ever? Whoops? Yay? Tell me how you feel, lol.

On a lighter note, we've made it to #16 for Short Story!

Next chapter is the last official chapter before the epilogue! Stay tuned :)

vote•comment•follow

--thyselves