32

"He kissed you?" Jackson points from Grant to me and back again, "and she kissed you back?"

"That's how it works...?"

"Dude!" Jackson hits Grant's back really hard, sending him stumbling, "I didn't know about this! Oh man, we need to talk."

"No, we don't," Grant rolls his eyes, wrapping an arm around my waist

"Oh god, Grant, are we breaking up?" Jackson exclaims, catching the glances of many people.

"We were never together, Jackson."

"I thought what we had was special!"

"Bro, it'll always be special," Grant defensively says, "but I also have my certain someone in life."

At those words, my heart clenches, and I break into a grin. I lean into Grant affectionately, and he squeezes my waist.

Jackson watches the both of us, sighing, "I could've at least helped you charm the pants off of Venice with my sweet moves."

"Well, I already did that on my own," Grant sheepishly smiles, "and then I just didn't have the time to tell you."

"Because you and the mistress were getting it on?"

"You're talking like I'm not here," I state, crossing my arms.

"Okay, Venice," Jackson directs his attention to me, "Were you and the mister getting it on?"

"No!"

"Anyway," Grant interrupts, "no hard feelings, right?"

Jackson laughs, "Next time, you better tell me."

Grant smiles down at me, "I don't think there's gonna be a next time."

_________________________

BROMANCE FOR LIFE.

LIKE I GENUINELY LOVE GRANT AND JACKSON.

YOU KNOW WHO ELSE I LOVE?

VRANT #officialshipname

vote•comment•follow

--thyselves

p.s. holy crap, 2K reads and 450 votes!