Chapter 2

Lucas P.O.V

Okay, I'm not the type of guy to only fuck bad bitches and shit if that's what you're thinking. Just because I'm light skin doesn't mean I do those type of things. I hate those stupid, ignorant stereotypical people.

My "used to be" girlfriend Desiree decided she wanted to hoe around. And today just made it worse. She was twerking on my so called friends near the football field. My mom was just dropping me off when I saw this thottie shaking her ass.

I just learned three days before today that she had a foursome. Not a threesome, a foursome. It wasn't with any guys, either. They were all girls. I found out by one of the girl's brother. When I found out, I was ready to break up with her.

But I decided to surprise her on the first day of school.

I'm not gonna lie, that did break my heart. I really did start loving her. Apparently, she didn't feel the same way. Like damn, at least tell me you like girls or something!! She was known around school to be a thottie, but I didn't believe those rumors and went out with her with my stupid, dumb ass anyway.

Anyway, I'm in Mr. Vasquez's English class. This class was kind of boring. It was a matter of time when the bell rang and it was time for third lunch. I got up and walked out the classroom just to see my nigga, Dillyn.

"Wassup Lucas!" he said.

"Nothing. Chilling." we dapped.

"You got lunch now?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, cool! I'm glad I'm not the only one."

This nigga was really happy that I have lunch with him. But I can't blame him though. Everybody loves me!!

We made our way in the cafeteria and it was a whole lot of people. I guess this is the lunch period that everybody gets turned up. Hoes approached me and Dillyn and I was starting to feel uncomfortable. But Dillyn was just loving it!

They all finally went away when we got to the lunch line.

"Man, those hoes were all over us!" he said excitedly.

"You can have them all."

"What's up with you and this attitude?"

"I'm still stuck on the Desiree situation."

"Oh yeah. I heard about it. That bitch be getting around though." he shook his head.

"It's bad enough it was behind my back! And I saw her twerking on Snapc-"

I got interrupted by bumping into that cute girl, Harmony. My pizza and soda was all over her shirt. Damn, how could I NOT see her? She looked down at her used to be white shirt in disgust. Then she looked up at me with a pissed expression on her face.

"What the hell?!" she yelled.

"I'm so sorry!"

I quickly grabbed lots of napkins and started helping her clean up. But she started getting really mad at me.

"Just stop! You're making everything worse!" she said, snatching the napkins away from me.

"Come on, let's go in the bathroom." that Jourdan girl said. They then walked off, leaving me hanging.

"I said sorry, damn!" I said to myself.

I just bought another pizza and soda and went outside to sit with Dillyn.

"Anyway, back to our conversation. I saw Desiree twerking on Snapchat this morning."

"Yeah, I did too. Trey was the one who added it to his story. To be honest, I really don't trust none of our friends, man. They always wanna fuck our girls when we get in a relationship."

I nodded in agreement. "But now I really don't give a damn about who she fucked. I just wanna know who were the two other girls she had that foursome with."

Dillyn immediately choked on his fries.

"When did all this shit happen, my nigga?!" he asked.

"Like three days before today."

"You said other two girls? You know one?"

"Yeah. The one I know is India."

"Westbrooks?"

I nodded.

Dillyn was so mesmerized that he couldn't even think straight. It couldn't even get through his mind that Desiree had that foursome. Shit, it can't get through my head either!

I just so happen to look up and see Harmony and her friend Jourdan. This Harmony girl is really pretty. She may have been pissed off because of me earlier, but she's still cute.

"Lucas!" Dillyn snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Nigga I see you staring at somebody." he was really cheesing. He then scooted close to me to see who I was staring at.

"Chill. Don't make it obvious, Dillyn! Damn. I'm staring at Harmony."

"Who the hell is that?" he asked.

"The girl who basically had my lunch all over her."

"Oh. Well she's really cute. But you may have to wait a while. You know how girls can be, they don't let anything go! That 'spilling your lunch on me' thing isn't gonna go away for a while. Trust me, Lucas!"

He was right. Girls like to hold grudges. I honestly don't like it! But hey, I can't control the complex female mind.

But back to the Harmony girl. She needs to get over it really fast so I can be her friend. You have to be a girl's friend first before you get in a relationship with her. You don't want to rush everything too soon.

So being me, I get up and start walking over to her and Jourdan's table, leaving Dillyn talking.

"Um, Harmony, I just came to apologize to you. I know I ruined your white shirt with my clumsy ass self."

She even laughed at my little comment.

"I accept you apology." she said while getting up to dump her trash out.

"Well, see you around." I just walked off.

Dillyn was just waiting for me to tell him what happened.

"Before you ask, I just apologized to her."

"Great. That's just step one to getting her to like you." he patted my back.

"I don't care if I just met her on the first day of school. She gone be mine. And she seems really sweet, too." my eyes were still on her until she walked out the cafeteria.

"You know, the sweetest girls are the keepers."