Chapter 12

Lucas P.O.V

***Two Months Later

Basketball season is over. I'm really sad about it. I love basketball, but I really loved watching Harmony cheer. And I still can't believe she's my girlfriend!

If only Dillyn wasn't such a fuck boy. He needs a girl like Jourdan. Just like I need a girl like Harmony. I truly believe that Jourdan will change his ways. She's the one for him.

But I don't have time to butt into his life.

Anyway, I just walked out of the school's boys bathroom. Harmony's yearbook class is right next to it. So I looked into the window next to the door of the class, and I spotted her. She was too busy paying attention to what her teacher was talking about. Harmony looks cute today.

Shit, she's cute everyday.

I pulled out my phone and texted her. I decided to creep her out and say 'I see you.' I can tell her phone was on because she jumped a little when it vibrated. When her teacher turned around, Harmony hurried up and checked her phone.

She had a confused look on her face. She kept looking around. Then she finally looked outside the window, and saw me. I smirked, and Harmony winked at me.

But all of a sudden...I felt a hand lay on my right shoulder. I turned around and saw the principal. Oh shit...

"Do you have some where to be, son?" Mr. Fritz asked.

"Ugh, yeah. I do. I have to go to class." I hesitantly said.

"Then why are you looking inside of another class? What? Was there a cute girl in there you want to see?"

"Actually, yes." I said, scratching the back of my head.

He sighed. "I'm gonna let you slide this time. Now, go to class and stay out of trouble."

"I will."

I walked away. I'm so glad I didn't get caught! That was a close one. I walked back to class. No one payed any attention.

I just casually walked back to my seat.

***Lunch

"I almost got in trouble because of your cute ass!" I told Harmony.

Destin started laughing. "That's what you get!" He said.

"Aw! I'm sorry." Harmony apologized.

"You owe me something." I said, eating my fries.

"Go buy him some ice cream!" Jourdan said.

"Okay. I'll be right back." She was ready to get up, but I stopped her.

"I know you not gone leave me without a kiss."

She smiled and gave me a quick peck. And I let go of her arm.

"Candace is staring over here." Destin said, rolling his eyes.

"And so is Chanel's stupid ass." Jourdan said.

"Let them stare. Besides, they're just jealous. And they'll be jealous even more if you talk to Dillyn." I started smirking.

Jourdan rolled her eyes. "Don't even mention his name, Lucas!"

"What? I really w-" I was interrupted by yelling.

It sounded like females. Oh shit, I guess we having a fight today. Just like any other day in the high school cafeteria. Next thing I knew, I heard other students cheer in joy and run up to...what looks like where the milk and shit is.

"Oh my god? IS THAT HARMONY?!" Jourdan yelled.

I didn't even get a chance to say anything. She ran over there where the fight was. Me and Destin followed her. We were pushing through a lot of people.

We finally got closer, and it really was Harmony. Jourdan tried her best to break it up between Harmony, Candace, and Desiree, but Chanel jumped in. Not only did she jump in, but two more girls jumped in, also. Now it's four people against two.

"Why are you just standing here?!" Destin yelled at me.

My body froze.

I didn't know what to do. I guess I made my mind up a little too late because that's when the security guards started coming in. It was about three of them. They gathered all the girls up and made their way to the office. Destin ran out while everyone else was laughing about the fact that Jourdan and Harmony's blood is on the floor.

***

Since I'm an advanced student, I'm in Geometry class right now. The window is where you can see the parking lot. And I kind of zoned the teacher out and saw Harmony and her mom walk to their car.

I didn't get a chance to see her face, but I hope it's n-

"Mr. Coly, can you pay attention?" The teacher asked, interrupting my thoughts.