Chapter 4

Lucas P.O.V

***1 Month Later

Basketball tryouts were two weeks ago and a week after that I found out me and Dillyn made the team. The coach is really strict, and today we have practice. School is already stress, I really don't need any more.

Why do they give so much damn homework in the ninth grade?

Anyway, me and Dillyn was entering the gym just to see the coach and a lady screaming at each other in the middle of the court. Behind her was a group of girls with pom poms, looking very confused. One of them was Harmony. But then I realized Desiree was one of them, too.

Shit.

The principal soon arrived at the scene and stopped everything.

"My cousin told me about them." Dillyn said.

"What he tell you?"

"Coach Chris and Coach Rina always fighting about who gets the gym first. He said they always do it and the principal makes us share the floor."

And as soon as he said that, the principal said we had to share the floor. The coaches were mad, but they coped with it.

I went over to the bleachers to put my stuff down when a group of girls came up to me scaring me a little.

"Hey Lucas!" one girl said, cheesing really hard.

There was about five girls in front of me right now. For some reason they all looked like that typical "bad bitch" you see on Insta. They all have long, wavy, fake hair. All of their asses are jiggling out because they all have on short ass shorts. Bellybutton rings are all shining from their bellybuttons.

Most of these girls have been known to sleep around. Do they really think I'm going to fuck them? No. They can go to Dillyn for that.

"Can you give me a shout out on IG, baby?"

"Can you add me on the Snap?"

"You single, daddy?"

"You look so sexy on IG!"

"Your lips give me chills!"

"That hair looks sooo good on you!"

"Are you mixed?"

I swear, if I hear another female's voice, I might blow.

"Lucas, can you pass me my bag, please?"

I turned around just to see Harmony.

"Ugh, yeah. Sure."

What the hell did I just do? That was so embarrassing. I got her bag for her and gave it to her. I knew it was her bag because it had her name on it.

"Thanks."

She then walked off. Damn, if only she was into me. It's been a whole month and we still haven't had a single conversation.

"Your smile gives me life!"

"You wanna come over today? I live down the street!"

Damn, these hoes still talking.

***After Practice

Everybody was waiting for their rides outside. And pretty much everyone was gone except me, Dillyn, Harmony, Jourdan, Chanel, and that annoying Candace girl.

"Let's go over there." Dillyn said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You know you like Harmony. So let's just go over there and say hi!"

I sighed. "Alright, but let's make it quick."

We made our way over there and Harmony and Jourdan didn't pay us any attention. But the other two just got really excited and made me scared a little.

"Hi Lucas!" Candace said.

"Umm, hey?" I said, wanting her to go away.

"Hey Harmony."

She looked up and smiled at me. "Hey Lucas."

"How come you never talk to me? It's been a month."

"Don't act like you don't know."

I gave her a confused look." I really don't know."

She sighed. "Look, don't get offended. But you're a massive fuck boy. I mean, you have lots of hoes everywhere talking about how they either fucked you or want to fuck you."

"First of all, whatever they're saying isn't true about me fucking them. I'm 100% positive. And second, it's normal for me to have lots of girls wanting me. Shit, I've been going through it since pre school!"

She giggled. Wow, I've never heard a cuter giggle than hers.

"Besides, what's wrong with me wanting to talk to you? You basically still haven't answered my question."

"These girls that's always all over you will try to beat me up. I just know it. That's how high school girls are."

"Well fuck those high school girls. If I want to be friends with a girl, then so be it."

For the rest of the time, we talked about random stuff. It felt good to come and talk to her. This could be a start of a good friendship.

Our conversation was interrupted by a car horn.

"Oh, that's me and Dillyn's ride. I gotta go."

"Well, bye!" she waved at me.

"Bye."