Chapter 9

Jourdan P.O.V

"Damn, where the hell is Harmony?" I asked Destin.

"I saw her throwing her trash away. Now I don't know where she is." He said.

I just shrugged it off. Maybe she's in the bathroom. I continued to munch on my fries. Then I realized they needed more fucking salt!

"Destin, can you go and get me some salt or something?" I asked.

"No! It's too far." He complained.

"Please?!? I have to save my energy for tonight."

He sighed. "Okay. Whatever."

He got up and went straight to the cafeteria. As I waited, I saw a shadow behind me. Whoever this person was is really close. So I turned around just to see Dillyn.

"Hi Jourdan." He said. He had his hands in his pocket and was looking down at the ground.

"Go away, please. I commanded nicely." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Not until I talk to you."

And that's when he looked me straight in my eyes. Does he always do this to his hoes? Use his eyes to get what he wants out of us.

"What do you want fuck boy?"

Dillyn gave me a confused look. "Excuse me?"

I giggled. "Yeah nigga. You heard me fuck boy."

"Stop calling me that."

"Why?"

"Because it's annoying! And it's something I'm not."

I couldn't help but to burst out laughing. Did he really just say that? That's the funniest shit I've ever heard come out of him. I couldn't breath!

"What the fuck is so funny, man?!" Dillyn angrily asked.

"You. You really think I'm going to believe that. I'm not that easy like these hoes, Dillyn. And don't act like you didn't have fun and fuck that girl yesterday you took that picture with on Instagram."

He sighed. "Okay, I did fuck her."

"Just go away. I don't wanna talk to you anymore. Now I'm starting to wonder why I even talked to you in the first place! I actually liked you!"

We both just sat there in silence. Nothing was said. Just stares. He eventually got up.

"See you tonight." He said. But I didn't respond. Then he left.

Then Destin's ass came back with some salt as if it was on cue.

"I stood and watched the whole thing." He said, sitting down.

"Whatever. It was just a bunch of bull shit anyway. There's nothing to talk about."

"Shit, at least you talked to him."

***8:05pm Basketball Game

Harmony P.O.V

The first game was the girls. It wasn't really a long game. The other team won! I honestly think the only reason why the girls really tried out was just to get with the boys. You can even tell because they aren't doing shit!

No one really cares about the girls team, anyway. There was hardly any people here. But now since it's like 8 o-clock, people came in rushing through the gym. That's because it's almost that time for the boys game to start.

Me, Jourdan, and the rest of the cheerleaders sat in our own spot on the bleachers. But sadly it's right behind the players. And they'll be all sweaty and stinky right in front of us! Not to mention those two fuck boys are going to be there also. But who cares about them?

"So....where were you for the rest of the lunch period? You've been avoiding my question all day." Jourdan said.

I sighed. "Well, I went to throw my trash away and I was stopped by Lucas. We talked or whatever. But it's nothing to me, now. So I just went to the bathroom and stayed there for the rest of the time."

"Lucas talked to you?"

"Yeah."

"Dillyn came and talked to me too. But I guess it was just like your conversation with Lucas. Bull shit!"

We laughed. "It was."

Then the crowd started screaming and cheering. I turned around and saw the team come out. They showed some love to the crowd then came and sat down. There was a pretty awkward moment when me and Lucas made eye contact. I just rolled my eyes.

It was time for us to go back out to the court and do our routine. We all walked to the middle of the court and started doing it. The music started and the crowd went wild! I even saw Destin. He was the loudest!

The music stopped and we were done with the first routine. As I was prancing back to my spot, of course Lucas was staring at me. Like wow! Creep much?

"Hey Harmony, have fun embarrassing yourself in front of your ugly ass bae?" I heard Candace say. I turned around just to see Chanel and Desiree laughing.

Ugh! Bitches these days....

***9:15pm

We just sat down from doing our last routine for the night. Our team was winning by 7 points. And it's the last quarter. I can't wait to go home! Those bitches Chanel, Candace, and Desiree got on me and Jourdan's nerves.

Anyway, the game was starting to get kind of heated. Will got put out the game because of unsportsmanlike actions. He was pissed. But the game went on without him. It was about 18 seconds of the game left.

I just wanted someone to shoot so I can go home! The ball was passed to Lucas. He kept holding it until he found the right time to shoot it. We were running out of time, so he had to hurry. The other team kept trying to block him, but it didn't stop him.

He jumped up and shot the ball right in the goal. Then the loud ass buzzer buzzed. Cheers filled the gym. Everyone was so happy. I just went to my mom.

"Hey! You ready to go?" She asked, playing with my hair.

"Y-" I was cut off by Lucas.

"Hey Harmony." He said.

"Um, hi?"

"Well who's this handsome young man?" My mom asked.

"I'm Lucas."

"Well ain't you cute!" She said. "Harmony, I'll wait for you in the car."

She then left me with him.

"I just came over here to give you your early Christmas present." He then gave me a small box.

"I know you mad at me, but I hope you like it. Christmas break starts in two days and I'm not coming to school tomorrow. So I decided to give it to you now. Don't open it until Christmas...."

Then he walked off. I just casually opened it to see a necklace. It had a music note on it. And it was gold. Shit, I'll have to hide this from my dad...