stupid ass,

One thing that pisses me the hell off is when I read the comments to see most of you attacking Harmony. I'm so damn confused to why, anyway. The main reason she is the main concern in the comment section is because of her trying to deny her feelings for Lucas. But I have a question: Why is that such a fucking problem? What the fuck is your problem with it?

I understand it's your opinion, but don't call her out of her name. I also understand that it's fiction and she's not real, but don't attack how she acts.

As you read in Freshman Love and the six chapters in Senior Love, she's not ghetto at all! Most ugly hoes would jump right into a damn relationship with a guy that looks, walks, and talks similar to how people thought Lucas was. But Harmony is smart because she didn't do that. I didn't see nothing wrong with her waiting until she got into her little freshman relationship. Unlike some of the other fanfics, her ass didn't sleep with him at that age, neither! You probably expected a sex scene.

Why you mad?

Harmony and Lucas didn't know each other like that. How the fuck are you going to get into a relationship with a nigga you don't even know? Silly shit people complain about. And another thing, stop complaining. These are kids we're talking about. Harmony, Jourdan, Daisy, and Destin will remain virgins until they're ready to give it up. I'm not apologizing for not making them sluts/whores!

Harmony was afraid of getting hurt by being with a guy like Lucas, who she didn't know very well. Once she got to know him, they were together. AND WHAT HAPPENED?!?! Her ass got hurt. Now she hates him. After getting beat up, that should teach some of you a lesson too. Girls are jealous and envious. Desiree, Chanel, and Candace all teamed up to fight her. See how Chanel and Candace used to be friends with Harmony and Jourdan? That should be your first clue to trust no one. They were so jealous of Jourdan and Harmony that they hurt them.

There's a more understanding side to this book than a light skinned boy and a light skinned girl getting together.

It seems like people like to test me. I don't like being testing.

Remember when I used to cuss people out in author's notes a long time ago?

I guess you forgot who ran this fucking account 😊

Don't push me. If I see more ignorant shit like this, what will happen?

You'll find out 😊