Chapter 7

Lucas P.O.V

"Don't ever speak to me again!" Harmony then hung up on me.

Damn, I kind of messed up bad today. Saying what I said wasn't right. And on top of all of it I embarrassed someone. Dillyn did too. Hey, I tried to apologize to Harmony. But she doesn't want to talk to me.

I think I just ruined a friendship, too.

But Candace needs to understand that I don't like her that way. I like Harmony. Now Candace all over Instagram and Snapchat saying fuck me and Harmony and we ain't shit. Then Chanel had the nerve to dog out Dillyn and Jourdan.

This is all me and Dillyn's fault.

My thoughts got interrupted by my phone. I looked down and saw I had a notification. Then my phone started really buzzing. To see what it was, I unlocked my phone and slid down the notification bar.

Lots of people were mentioning my name in some post. I clicked on one to see what all the fuss was about. The Instagram link opened up. It was a little video that Candace posted a few seconds ago.

This better not be about me.

"I don't give a fuck about them! He can have that bitch. And he can have her flat ass and suck on her small titties." she started laughing as the video went on.

My blood started to boil. I knew she was talking about Harmony.

"Don't no body want your small dick anyway, Lucas! No one wants you either. So quit tryna flex! You ain't shit!" then the video ended.

No this bitch didn't.....

I hit up Jourdan, but she didn't answer. I hit her up again, still no answer. This is my third time calling her, and she finally answered.

"What?!" she yelled in the phone.

"Look, I don't wanna argue. I just need to know Harmony's address."

"What the fuck? Why?"

"I need to go to her house."

She took a moment before she answered. "Okay....."

***8:45pm

I knocked on Harmony's window. Jourdan told me her room was downstairs on the far left. I can even see her in her room because she didn't close the blinds. Since she didn't hear the first couple of knocks, I started semi yelling.

"Harmony!" I said.

She still didn't hear me.

I knocked then called her name. "Harmony!!"

She still didn't hear me. All of a sudden, she just so happen to look out her window and see me. I can tell she got scared by her facial expression. Then she quickly got up from her bed and opened up the window.

"What are you doing here??" Harmony asked.

"I'm here to talk to you."

"Well, you wasted your time. I don't wanna talk. Bye!" she was starting to close the window, but I stopped her.

"Please?" I begged.

"No."

"Please?"

"No!"

I sighed. "Look, I just came here to talk to you. I want to apologize for what happened today."

"Okay. Now bye."

"Harmony, don't do this to me!"

I didn't give her a chance to respond. I climbed my way into her room. Like I give a single fuck about being in her room. I walked to her bedroom door and closed and locked it.

"Get out!" Harmony tried to push me out.

"No! Not until you accept my apology."

"I accept it. Now go!" she tried to push me out again, but failed.

"I'm not letting you go that easily. I know you like me."

She then froze. It must be true.

"No I don't!" she denied.

"Yes you do. But you so afraid Candace gone find out and be mad."

"Shut u-" I cut her off.

"Don't deny it. You like me."

I didn't give her a chance to respond. I attacked her lips with kisses. Damn, this feels good. When a nigga claim he feels sparks, he ain't lying! Her lips are soft. I felt her hands travel up and down my chest. We then pulled away.

"I knew you liked me." I said.

I was ready to climb back out the window, but her voice stopped me.

"Wait, what about Candace? She's already bashing us. If she sees us together, all she's going to do is bash us even more." I could hear the fear in her voice.

"Fuck her! This is about me a-"

I stopped talking. I just so happen to look at her dresser and see blades. Then I saw some red stuff on it. It's blood. Then I take a look at Harmony's arm.

I can't see her arm because she has a sweater on.

"Harmony, what are those on the dresser?" I asked.

She looked at the dresser then at me. I knew the next thing that would come out her mouth would be a lie.

"You don't have to lie to me. I know what ever you're going through is hard, but I'll help you get through it, okay?"

A couple of tears started streaming down her face. I wiped them off.

"I'll see you tomorrow. I'll wait for you by your locker."

I then kissed her cheek and left.

Now I have to walk back to my house in the damn cold!