Chapter 13

Harmony P.O.V

I walked into my room and closed the door behind me. I couldn't even look at my own face as I walked passed my dresser. My face was burning, and my nose was bleeding for really long time. But it eventually stopped.

But that's not the case. The fact that I just got embarrassed and my face ruined is eating me alive. It was all out of jealousy. That is something that can be easily ignored.

After the chaos went down, the principal called everyone's mom. Me and Jourdan's legs were shaking the whole time. And we didn't leave each other behind, either. We both didn't even care about the other's moms coming. We only cared about ours.

And when they came, all hell broke loose after the conference.

I'm expelled for the rest of the year. I can't come back to GW High School.

The principal said I can always go to the school board and try to get back in. But my mom was shaking her head. And so was Jourdan's mom. I don't think I'm coming back. I just knew I wasn't when I saw my mom's face expression.

At one point, we all had to be together in the principal's office. The girls said what they had to say. And of course, it was all about the boys. My mom was pissed.

When we got home, of course she yelled at me. And she even hit me a few times because I didn't tell her about Lucas. I'm not even supposed to be dating, anyway. But hey, shit changes.

After that, I came up here. I still have my phone. And Lucas just texted me.

"Hey. You okay?"
~Lucas.

I just rolled my eyes and wrote him a nasty little paragraph;

"Fuck you. You didn't even help me nor Jourdan when we got jumped. You just stood there like a little bitch. Your bitch ass could've at least came to the office and talked to my mom. But no...you just went on to class. I'm expelled for the rest of the year. I'm so glad I don't ever have to see you again."

And after I pressed send, I blocked his number. My mom busted in after. She grabbed my phone and smashed it on the ground. Then she mashed her foot into it.

"You don't need a phone," she said. "You don't need it."

Then she walked out, leaving me my MacBook. I'm glad she didn't ruin that. Maybe she forgot? If she did, I'll have to hide it. I hurried and put it under my bed.

Then my mom came back again. "We're going to the school board tomorrow morning at 5:30am."

"Why?" I asked.

"So I can see if I can get you into Aristotle High School. You're not going back to GW."

Aristotle High is more educated than GW. It's full of smart kids and other smart opportunities.

"And Jourdan and her mom is coming with us because she's also trying to get Jourdan there, too."

Then she walked out, slamming the door behind her.

This day is all a fucking blur. What the fuck did I get myself into? At first, I was a straight A cheerleader, and now I'm an ugly ass statistic. It was all thrown away because of a boy. A stupid boy that I regret talking to.

Now I'm questioning weather or not I should continue living. My life was great, until now. I hate my life now. It's all fucking ruined by one individual. And on top of all that, my face is very unattractive now.

First, I'm gonna start cutting. You know, to relieve the pain. I grabbed my blade and started cutting away. Then all of a sudden, I felt weak, and dropped the blade. My vision got blurry.

And everything went black...