Chapter 11

Harmony P.O.V

***January 6, 2016

"Damn, why is this line so fucking long?!" My mom yelled. She then honked the horn with force.

Today we come back to school, and we're in the school's long ass line. I guess a lot of kids are car riders during this time. But it doesn't bother me. The more time we take up, the less I see Lucas in the morning.

I hope.

Anyway, a couple of minutes have passed and we finally pulled in front of the school. I said my goodbye and got out the car. As I was walking to the door, Desiree came behind me and pushed me.

"Watch where you're going, bitch!" She said. She was then followed by a bunch of fuck boys asking her to fuck them.

Damn, I didn't know a girl can be so damn slutty in the ninth grade! But she's just another hoe. Which is something I'm not. And it's something that Candace and Chanel are turning into. What a fucking surprise?

Jourdan was the one that told me that they might leave us. And they do think they're better than us. So her prediction was right after all. What would I do without her? I'd probably be lost!

Anyway, thankfully I didn't see neither of those bitches. So I just opened my locker and got my stuff. But after I got all my stuff, Jourdan texted me and said she wasn't coming. Just great!

"Hey Harmony." I heard someone say. What a coincidence, it's Lucas.

"Hi." I said softly, not looking at him.

"What's your problem? Are you bipolar or something? No offense or anything." He said.

I slammed my locker. "No, I'm not bipolar!"

"Then what's the deal with you? At one point you wanna talk to me and call me 'sweet'. Then you all of a sudden calling me a fuck boy and shit."

"Well are you a fuck boy?"

"For the last fucking time, no! I'm not a fuck boy! I don't do the shit fuck boys do! How many times do I have to tell you?"

"You hang out with Dillyn don't you?" I asked.

He laughed. "Dillyn is Dillyn. He's my friend. But just because he's my nigga doesn't mean I'm just like him."

I let out a giggle. "Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I mean, why wouldn't you assume that I'm a fuck boy? I have the typical fuck boy looks."

"What really made me assume was your bad bitch ex, Desiree."

"Fuck her. I like you." He said, looking me in the eyes.

"Even after everything that happened? And the awful things I said?"

"You're a smart girl, Harmony. I knew eventually you'd finally realize I'm not what you thought I was."

I smiled to myself. Maybe he isn't what I thought he was after all. Lucas really does have the typical looks and shoe game of a fuck boy.

"I guess I judged a book by its cover." I said.

And that was the moment when he kissed me. My eyes were open the whole time. Mainly because I couldn't believe what was happening. I secretly pinched myself on the arm to make sure I wasn't dreaming. And I wasn't!

When he backed up, he started smiling at me.

"I was waiting to do that since I first saw you." He was biting his lip, making me blush.

"Awwwwe!" I heard girls say.

I turned around to see a couple of girls looking at us, smiling. Destin was even behind us.

"Y'all so cute!" He said.

Me and Lucas laughed and walked to class with his arm around me.

***Lunch

"So, what are we?" I asked Lucas as we sat down.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"Are we boyfriend and girlfriend or what?"

"Didn't that kiss say it all?" He bit his lip and smirked.

What a way to start off the new year...