Chapter 8

Harmony P.O.V

Yesterday was a big blow.

I still can't believe Lucas did what he did. First he basically expressed his feelings for me in front of everybody in the cafeteria. And second, he came to my house uninvited and kissed me. He even saw the blades on my dresser.

But that's not important. What's important is he has feelings for me. But what if he's lying just to get with me? I have to remember to protect myself from these massive fuck boys. How do I know if he's a fuck boy?

There's a million thoughts going through my head. I can't seem to handle any of this pressure. And plus, I have a test today. I need to focus on that than some stupid drama. Since I'm done getting dressed, I called Jourdan. She answered after the second ring.

"Hey." she said.

"Hey..."

"Are you okay?"

"Kind of. Are you?"

She sighed. "Not really. Lucas and Dillyn really made me mad. They didn't have to do what they did, Harmony."

"I know. Candace blocked me on everything. And I found out from Destin that she's been talking hella shit about me."

"That's the same thing I heard Chanel is doing to me!"

"Look, don't let this shit get in your head. All this unnecessary shit is so stupid! Lets have a good day today, okay?"

"Okay. And I'll see you and Destin at school. Bye Harmony."

"Bye girl."

***8:09am at School

"Bye mom." I said, getting out the car.

"Bye baby. Have a good day."

I closed the door and made my way to the double doors of hell. You know, the place they call school. As I entered, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Everyone was practically in their own little world. And all I saw was kids studying in their textbooks and sort of stressing.

As I came closer to my locker, I saw Lucas. When he said he'll wait for me at my locker, he wasn't playing. I was hesitant to see him. I didn't want to see him at all. But I had to see him at one point. So I walked to my locker and stood in front of him.

No words were said. Just stares. His eyes were glued to mine. I opened my locker and quickly got my stuff. I slammed my locker then fast walked to class. Why just stare at me and not say anything?

"Wait Harmony!" I heard Lucas say. He eventually caught up to me and stopped me at my tracks.

"What?" I said with attitude.

"Look, I meant that kiss last night. I really want to be your boyfriend. Just let me in your life."

"Do you know how much I'm getting bashed because of you? I thought I liked you! But you just brought unnecessary drama to my life."

He sighed. "Why can't you just accept the fact that we have feelings for each other?"

I would've responded, but I didn't. That's when I saw those two bitches walk down the hallway. And they were talking to Desiree. So I just left Lucas hanging. As I walked into the classroom, Destin was thankfully there. Now I don't have to be alone!

"Thank god you switched all of your classes! I don't know what I would do if you didn't." I said as I sat down. "And do you know you're in Lucas' seat?"

"I don't give a damn." He said while laughing.

Then we heard loud laughter. We both turned around to see Chanel and Candace. They made eye contact with us and sat in the back. Finally Jourdan got here right after they walked in.