Chapter 6

He let go of me and I pull my arms back toward myself. I could feel my face blushing bad, and I knew he could see it. "Can you tell me what you are?" I ask suspiciously. His face looked a little confused at first then it looked like he got a little angry. "What.. NO!" he snapped.

"Why not?" I snapped back. 

"Because, you don't need to know yet."

"Okay, so you kidnap me, tell me all kinds of weird shit, and tell me I don't need to know what you are? That makes a whole lot of sense." I argue

"Just shut up."

"No, I won't. First of all you need to tell me where I am, second you need to give me back my phone, and third, you need to..." He quickly cupped his hand over my mouth and pushed my body onto the bed. I tried to squirm and fight him off of me, but there was no use. He is a way stronger person than I am. There was a ton of anger showing on his face. 

"I DON'T NEED TO DO SHIT!!!" He snarled showing razor sharp teeth. He moved his hand away from my mouth and pinned both of my wrists to the bed. I started to scream, but then was cut short again when he forcefully kissed me. I kept trying, and trying to get him off. Finally, I got enough room to ram my knee into his crouch. He jumped back gasping for breath. His eyes went blood red. I jumped off the bed and ran straight out the bedroom door, I didn't know where to go or what to do when I got there but I knew I had to run. Then I heard a blood curdling sound. 

A deafening howl rang through the halls of the building. I froze in fear. My legs would not move at all. I stood there waiting, watching for whatever had made the sound. Then, I seen it. Or should I say...him.

 My legs unfroze, and I started to run as fast as I could. "HE'S A WEREWOLF?!?! THEY DON'T EVEN FUCKING EXIST!!" I scream.

I didn't want to look behind me, I was afraid to so bad, but I had to. I turned my head, and to my surprise he wasn't behind me. Still, I kept running. I wanted to get out of here and see Mae ASAP, but I should have been paying attention. I was about to reach the corner to turn the hall, and here comes the wolf from the other side running full speed toward me. My legs forced to a stop and I fell, my back hitting the floor. 'SHIT!!' I thought to myself. Tears were starting to drip down my face. Trying to force myself back up and keep watching him, I knew I didn't have enough time... and I was right. His snout was inches away from my face, growling hysterically. 

He was about 10 feet tall just on all fours. He was gigantic! I was so scared. I didn't know what he was going to do. 

I pulled my knees up to my chest, closed my eyes tight, and crossed my arms out in front of me. I waited for him to tear me to pieces, to rip me limb from limb, but it never happened. Suddenly, I felt something wet, and rough go across my wrist. I looked at him. He had just licked my wrist like he did in the bedroom when he seen that the rope had cut it. The wolf still looked angry, but he wasn't growling anymore. 

He took a step closer to me, and started to shape shift back into his normal self. He didn't look like shape-shifting hurt, not like most of the syfy movies. I was still shaking violently. His real face was close to mine. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to where his mouth was beside my ear.

"I could've fucking killed you! Don't ever do that again." He growled. A tear rolled off my cheek and dropped onto his bare back. I wrapped both my arms around his neck quickly, and pushed my face into his shoulder. I didn't know what else to do. I was so thankful that he didn't kill me that I honestly didn't care. I didn't care that he was completely naked. I didn't care that he was probably still mad. I was just thankful. 

His arms didn't push me away either. Instead, they reached around my waist and pulled me closer to him.