Epilogue

I run down the hall with a blanket and some pillows in my arms. And fling myself over the couch landing on Nathan, and Mae. "HORROR MOVIE TIME!!!" I yell

...................

It's been a couple weeks since the first full moon of when I turned. I guess you could say quite a few things happened since then. Me and Mae got the rest of our stuff from her place, We decided to live here with them. And on a more personal note... Me and Nathan took something to the next level... I lost my virginity with him. Ever since then, my inner wolf has been a little out of whack. 

 Blaine has been staying with us at the house. We have plenty of extra room, and he didn't really have a reason to go back to the vamp village so we asked him to stay. Me and Nathan explained to Jesse and Mae that he was good, and not like other vampires. So we all stay together like a big happy family.

..................

Jesse was laying across the loveseat, and Blaine was sitting in the recliner. 

"Which one we watching this time?" Mae asked

"PLEASE, Not Freddy vs. Jason again." Jesse added

"I wasn't gonna say that.... (I really wanted to though)" I say, hiding my lie.

"How about Halloween?" Blaine suggested.

"That sounds pretty good to me." Nathan agreed as he slipped his arm around my shoulders. 

"HALLOWEEN IT IS!!!" I ran to put the movie in the tv. I turned around to look at everyone as a whole. "You know guys, I am really going to enjoy having y'all as my family. Our crazy, supernatural, wack-o, family!"

We all looked at each other. Then they turned their heads back to me, and everyone nodded in agreement.  

 "WE LOVE YOU TOO, KRISTINA!!!" They all shouted in unison except for Blaine.

"Well.. they do. Anyway." Blaine said. I threw the mug, that was sitting on the coffee table, at him.  

 ........................................... THE END....................................................