t w o

**A|N: I'll be referring to Dan as he and him. Other characters [friends, parents] will be referring to him as she and her.

Dan's mom pulled up into the driveway with his father in the car.

He quickly pulled on his shirt from earlier and went into his room. He looked at it thoroughly.

It was pink with lots of vintage posters. From movie posters to band posters. He didn't like the pink on the walls.

The carpet was a light rose pink too. Something his mother picked out for him.

He grimaced and drew his attention to his phone that had went off.

"Danielle! We're home!" His mother called to him.

He took off his beanie and shook out his hair.

"Hi mom!" He shouted back down to her. He slowly went down the steps, seeing his mom and dad whispering.

"Is...is everything okay?" He asked them, slightly worried.

His mother sighed but kept her calm and smiled.

"There's just been a...um...a rumor. About you..." She says with distain.

"We're worried..." His father jumps in.

He starts to fidget around a bit. Switching his weight off on either leg. Both curiousness and nervousness envelop him.

"Well...what is it?" He asks.

"

"Well. Bianca's mom, you remember Bianca, right?" Dan nods. With disgust.

"Well...she... She, uh, she believes that you're one of those trannies!" She laughs.

He cringed at that word.

Dan's completely frozen. Not sure what to do. He does an instinct move. To try and convince them.

He smiles and laughs. Not missing a beat.

"What? Really?!" He says still laughing. Playing it off as good as he can.

He joined in on the laughter. To make the charade seem real.

"That's impossible!" He said, he was nearly on the verge of tears. Not from laughing.

"Oh my..." His mother said sighing after laughing.

"Did you eat dinner yet?" Nope, he thought.

"Yes, mum!" He perked up. Hiding back his tears from only moments ago.

He went slowly up the steps and sat alone in his room.

Turning off all the lights and putting in his headphones.

_____________
A|N:

WOWOWOWOOW OKAY!
So first authors note of the book so far. And I've been getting some great positive feedback and I'm glad for that!

It'd be great if you guys could vote and comment to because for some reason that actually makes me right faster ???

But anyways!!!!!!! Thanks for reading my fic!!

-xo