t w e l v e . f i v e

((This is just a filler, it's a short chapter without an authors note at the end. It's basically just fluff. So happy thanksgiving or Black Friday. This isn't even going to be posted till like Sunday. It's short. It's very short. It's mainly just the beginning of chapter 13 that I felt it was more of a side chapter rather than a full one. Oh and by the way, there might not be a chapter this week because of some stuff going on. But I still love you guys !! Thanks for 5k too :-) -xochloe))

"Can I just have it cleaned up a bit?" Dan asked the lady who was holding a bunch of hair cut tools.

"Of course!" She said.

Several minutes passed and when Dan had finished he cleared his throat, and looked at Phil who was drawn to his phone.

"Phil?" He said.

Phil looked up at the younger man who looked even more stunning than a few minutes before.

"You look amazing." Phil told Dan.

Dan began to blush.

"Thanks."

"Come on. Let's get out of here." Phil told him.

He grabbed Dan's hand and walked him to his car. He opened the passenger door for him and helped him inside.

"I'm fairly capable of doing that myself, Philly." Dan said laughing.

"I know," Phil said as he was shutting his door, "but I don't care."

Dan rolled his eyes at Phil and took out his phone.

"Well I still have my service." He told Phil who was starting up the car.

"Well that's good! When, and if they do take it away, I'll just add you on to my plan." Phil told him.

"Phil...you can't just do everything for me."

"But...but why not?" Phil said whining.

"Because you can't!" Dan said laughing at Phil's voice.

"I'm not talking to you until I take you to where I want to."

Dan glared at Phil, with complete confusion.

"What are you on about, Phil?" Dan said laughing.

Phil simply stated out the window, checking his mirrors from time to time and avoiding any contact with Dan.

"Phil."

"Philodendrons."

"Philosophy."

"Philly."

"Phil Pester."

Phil began to giggle but didn't look at Dan. Dan sighed in defeat and looked out the window.

Phil pulled into a park, and got out and opened the door for Dan.

"Are you talking to me now?" Dan asked him.

Phil just grabbed Dan's hand and lugged him out of the car, closing the door behind them. They started to walk, until they got to a little pond. Dan sighed and waited for Phil to face him. Phil finally faced him and pulled him into a hug.

"I just want to say that I'm sorry about your parents. I really love having you with me, but I wished they'd have taken a lighter turn about it." He said looking at Dan.

"It's not your fault, it's mine." Dan said avoiding eye contact with Phil.

Phil grabbed Dan's face and began to kiss him. They stayed like this for a few minutes, while fighting with their tongues for dominance.

Phil finally pulled away, still holding Dan's face and began to speak.

"It's not your fault. You can not help the way you were born. Don't ever listen to your parents if they are going to contradict who you are. You may stop loving me one day, but please, please, please, take my advice to the fullest. I love you, Dan. I love you, for you." He told Dan looking dead in his eyes. Dan began crying when he heard Phil's words. Phil pulled his sleeve over his hand and wiped Dan's tears away and kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you so much, Phil." Dan said.

"I love you too, Danny." Said Phil who looked as if he was about to cry.

Phil took off his sweater and placed it on the ground and sat down. He gestured for Dan to sit down with him, and Dan obliged. He laid his head down on Phil's lap and began to speak.

"Phil, I love you."

"I love you too, Dan."

"Please don't stop." Dan said, closing his eyes tightly.