s i x

"Phil... Say something!" Dan finally choked out. Phil sat there, still stunned at what had just happened. Dan was just as shocked that he had actually come out to him. He hadn't planned to come out, not yet at least. But he was just so upset that he was desperate to tell someone.

"I- I don't know what to say Dan..." He trailed off. He was almost expressionless. Something Dan had never seen about Phil. Phil was almost always happy. Of course he would cry, and would get angry, but he ALWAYS had an emotion. Dan didn't know what to do or what to say.

"Please... Phil." Dan had tears on his face. Dan stared at Phil through the camera that has been connecting the two boys for a long time. Their only source of visual communication. They hadn't been able to meet due to the idea that Dan's parents had about people on the internet.

"Just talk to me." Dan said.

"What am I supposed to say?" Phil spoke.

"That you don't hate me! That this doesn't change a thing! I don't know Phil!" Dan shouted.

"But it changes everything..."

"How? How, Phil? I'm the same person that I was yesterday! That I was an hour ago! What else should I say? You're being a dick and I thought I could trust you! You were the first person I came out to and you're treating me like this? I thought you cared about me? Was I that utterly wrong about you? Should I have never trusted you? Because guess what Phil Lester, I love you but I wish I didn't because you are a monster!" Dan said shouting and with tears rolling down his face.

Phil's face was tear stained by the time Dan looked back up at him.

"I'm so sorry, Dan... I'm so sor-" Phil began to say.

"Oh save it! You've shown how you felt about me, you don't need to say anymore. You've said enough, Phil."

"I love you Dan... I just- It's hard to adjust to!"

"Why? I'm not flashing you or anything! I'm still a boy. I haven't lied to you about my identity or anything. I'm still the same person..." Dan said sniffling. He raised his arm wiping is nose on his sweater sleeve.

"I guess... I accept you, it's just, I really love you. More than a friend." Phil blushed a bit, but he managed to finish his sentence. "And this just made me confused his all. I didn't mean to hurt you, Bear..." He sniffled, just like Dan, from crying.

"I feel the same way about you, lion." Dan finally managed to smile.

"There's that smile that I love so much." Phil said smiling at Dan.

"Oh hush yourself..." Dan laughed wiping away his tears from a few minutes ago.

"Can I ask you one thing though?" said Phil. Dan nodded, waiting for his question.

"Are you out to your parents yet?" Phil asked. He was curious and decided to ask while he had the chance, after all, he could anyways.

Dan sighed heavily, before answering. He looked down, playing with his sleeve. He didn't know how Phil would react to his answer.

"Nope." he said popping the 'p'. "Only you, lion."

"That's good." Dan shot Phil a confused look. Phil merely laughed and continued what he was going to say. Considering Phil had only known about Dan's situation for a few minutes, how he had thought of this plan was a mystery to himself.