f o u r

Before responding to any of Phil's messages, Dan decided to make himself look decent due to his current state of messiness and ugliness.

Dan walked into the bathroom and took off his shirt. He grabbed for the bandage in the bathroom closet and wrapped it around his chest, not making it too tight, but not making it too loose. He then put his hair in a bun and grabbed a beanie and adjusted his fringe.

He went back into his room putting on a black v-neck and a Halloween jumper. He then threw on a pair of gray  joggers and sat back in bed.

He pulled his phone off of his charger and looked at the messages. He read through them a few times, smiling each and every time.

Dan had developed a little crush on Phil. But he didn't dare tell him. Due to the big secret Dan had.

Dan decided to anger Phil by sending him a text only saying a few things.

Dan: Hi Philly :-)

Phil didn't respond after a few minutes so Dan decided this was a good time to catch up on his sleep.

Dan jumped up in his bed. He had a nightmare. He didn't want to think about it anymore so he went into the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

The time on the clock in the hallway had said it was almost noon.
Dan sighed and continued walking to the kitchen.

He turned on the radio, and Muse came on. He started to sing along silently, that was until he heard his
mother come into the driveway.

He turned off the radio and ran back to his room. He ripped off his shirt and took of his bandage in a matter of seconds. He put back on his shirt and threw his beanie across the room. He pulled his hair out of a bun and jumped back into bed.

"Danielle!" His mother called to him.

Ugggghhhh,he mentally said to himself. He honestly did despise that name. Only because it wasn't his TRUE name.

He pretended to be asleep when his mom came into the room.

"Aww baby. You must really be sick." She said to him.

He nodded. Acting as if he asleep.

"I'll go make you some soup." She said and walked out the room.

He sat up and let out a huge breath of relief.

He quickly jumped for his phone, remembering that he hadn't checked it in awhile. He was shocked when he read his messages.

Because it wasn't from Phil..

Bianca: **image**

Dan let out a Yelp but he choked back some tears. It was from Bianca. The one who started the rumor, well truth but still, about him.

He was frustrated and angry and sad and just a mix of emotions. He didn't know what to do, or what to say, so he just sat there blankly.

"Why..." He mumbled under his breath. 

But his mind lit up. Thinking of an idea, to protect himself.

He let the tears fall... They weren't fake, but they were just there for the right timing.

His mom came in with his lunch while he was crying, and in a moments notice, she was at his side.

Whenever he was sick, she would go into a motherly helicopter. But on any other day, she didn't seem to care.

"Dani? What's going on?" She asked him.

"M-mum... S-she sent me this... She's out to get me! I know she is!" He said wiping his eyes on his Halloween jumper.

He showed her the screen cap Bianca had messaged him.

His mom took a screen cap and handed back his phone.

"Send this to me right now..." She said quietly, yet demanding.

Dan slowly nodded, still crying and sniffling. It was a page all about him with nasty sayings about him and pictures that weren't real and things that didn't even apply to him!

He sent it to his mum and she sat beside him.

"Eat your soup honey... Once your father gets home, we're going to get this all sorted out, okay?" She told him.

If that's the one thing Dan admired about her was that she kept her cool in every situation possible. But, he wouldn't dare tell her the big secret until he was sure she could handle it...

"Hey, Danielle?" She asked him.

"Yes mum?" He said in between sniffles, wishing he didn't need to answer to that name.

"Why is there a bandage under your bed?" She asked him with huge suspicion.

_______________________
A|N: okieeeee :)

So here's chapter four !!!

I really like all the positive feedback for this story. So I'd like to say thank you for that! I hope you guys like this story so far!!!

I know it's lame but we're on chapter four and we've almost hit 200 reads!!! That's insaneeeee

Anyways, thank you for reading My Name Is Dan :)

If you guys want longer chapters, I'll update twice a week, but if you want more updates but shorter chapters, let me know!

-xo