t h r e e

Dan was woken up from his mother. With a loud shriek and a shake.

"Daniella!" She shouted.

"Why are you still asleep?" She shouted...once again.

Dan slowly started to remember last nights events...

_____**flashback wow so cool**____

Dan slowly climbed into bed. Finally letting the tears out from moments ago.

He was upset. Because now he knew the what would happen if he came out...

As he was crying, his phone lit up. Dan sighed and wiped away his tears. He was still hyperventilating and couldn't keep his breath straight.

He walked over to where his phone was and grabbed it. It was Phil.
Dan laughed to himself because he remembered what he had put Phil as for his contact.

Phillysteak: danny ?? r u awake...?

Dan debated on whether he should answer Phil or not. But of course, as always he did.

Dan: ya. I'm awake.

Phillysteak: that's gr69 im alone

Dan: oh im sure that's a lie Phil

Phillysteak: but its trueeeeeeeeee xD

Dan: ugh fineee

Phillysteak: so what's up Danny?

Dan: not much. Just swimming in my tears.

Phillysteak: ??????

Dan: my mum

Phillysteak: oh. itS okay

Dan: ya

Dan shut his eyes and sat back in his bed. Debating on whether to tell Phil the story.

Then he remembered...Phil didn't know.

Phil didn't know much..

He knew what everyone else knew about Dan. He knew his favorite food, his favorite color, his favorite movie, everything.

Except for one little thing.

Dan saw his phone going off like crazy. Text after text.

Dan loved when Phil did this. It reminded him of how much Phil cared about him. Even if Dan knew at some point, Phil wouldn't care.

Dan scrolled through the messages laughing to himself a bit.

He wiped away a stray tear on his cheek. And decided to just text Phil back the casual 'ya' or 'nope' or even, 'omg'.

He wanted to talk to Phil, but he couldn't. He knew he couldn't.

So with the short answers from Dan, they were up until 3 am.

___________________.

"Oh sorry mum. My alarm must've not went off!" He said. He was partially lying. It didn't go off because he forgot to set it.

His mother sighed.

"It's almost time for school. You won't have enough time to get ready. Just stay home today. I'll call in for you. You must be really sick... You're never unorganized." His mother grimaced.

"I'm sorry mum. I swear it won't happen again." He promised her.

His mother nodded.

"Please. Don't let it." She said before heading out.

She stopped in her tracks and turned around to Dan.

"Go back to sleep. I'll be home with some medication later. Bye Daniella!" She said with a kiss on her daughters forehead.

Dan grimaced at that name. But playing along, just so that his mum didn't worry one bit. But mainly, so she didn't suspect anything.

Dan put his head back down on his pillow and drifted off into a deep sleep.
A sleep much needed.

_______________________

****buzzzzzzz****

Dan's phone was going off once again. Maybe for about the billionth time.

It was Phil texting him.

"He's so persistent... I love it..." Mumbled Dan. He sat up in his bed, sleep still fresh in his eyes and hair a mess.

As Dan grabbed for his phone, he had over 30 texts from Phil.

And not even random texts... Worried texts.

Phillysteak: Dan?! Are you okay?? You're probably just asleep but I need to know for sure!

The rest of the messages were similar to that one.
Dan smiled slightly to himself before responding to any of the messages.

__________________________

A|N: OKAY soooOoooOoo

How was this chapter ?

Was it okay ?

Do you like the story ?

-xo