Prologue

For the past couple of weeks Chance, my boyfriend of six years, has been staying with Jake Paul. He's a friend of ours, a friend that was my best friend since I was very little, but this past year Jake moved to L.A. and it broke my heart. How could he move away when it was our senior year? We had plans that were ruined, because of him. The worst part was I can't even hate him, because he was following his dream. Not wanting to stay with Jake while coming here for this summer, I'm staying with Twan. I met him awhile back, he's really nice, actually I've kind of became really good friends with him over time.

A Month Later

"Where are you going?" Twan asks. I poke my head out of the bedroom door and reply with, "Lunch with my bae and luckily that guy who hangs out with him will not be there." Twan shakes his head and laughs while telling me, "He's your best friend no matter what you say. I know you still care about him. Otherwise you wouldn't react this way." I walk over to him and place my hands on his face. "Stop with your words of wisdom, you don't know what you're talking about T." 

He grabs my hands and takes them off of his face while keeping them in his own. "Don't I?" he asks. I softly flick his nose and answer "nope". Then I gather my things to leave. "I'll see you later, bye Twan!" I call to him as I'm going out the door.