Chapter 4

We pull up to their place and a familiar purple Challenger is parked up front. "Hell no," I complain as I open the  car door. Jake's leaning against the car with Chance, Logan, and Twan. "No I don't want to talk to any of you, well maybe Twan and Logan, but not the rest of you f**kers," I tell them with anger. 

"I'm sorry. I already told them where you were before I knew Abbi. I'm sorry," Nash admits to me. "What the hell!" I yell out loud. "Abbi..." Chance begins to say but I interrupt him with, "NO! You don't get to say anything! I hate you! I hate you so much Chance! We were together for six years! Six years I loved you! All so you could throw it away, because I refused to get on my knees for you! I'm done with you and I never want to see you ever again." I have so much venom in my voice it's scary.

"We were worried about you all day Ab," Jake tells me with concern. I turn towards him and walk up to him. I push him as I begin to yell, "YOU. Jake. My best friend. I was the reason you even met Chance and became friends! He was my boyfriend, so as my best friend I told you to become friends with him. How could you not tell me? I do everything for you! How could you Jake?" He starts to cry in front of me. "I'm sorry Ab, but he's my best friend too. I know what you mean and I'm so sorry," he confesses.

I walk back over to the Jeep and sit down on the ground next to it. "Ab let me take you back home," I hear Twan say. "She actually asked to stay here tonight," Johnson speaks out. "No offense Jack, but she doesn't know you too well. No way am I going to let her stay here with you. Abbi please come home with me," Twan voices with irritation and desperation. "I think she can decide where she wants to stay," Gilinsky speaks up. I look up at all of them and honestly I just want to sleep. I do want to just stay here with the Jacks, but I don't want to say no to Twan.

"I just want to sleep," I end up saying. Then Twan bends down to my eye level. "Ab," he softly says my name and gives me his hand to get up. I take his hand and when I'm standing up he brings me into his arms for a hug and leans my head against him. "I'm taking her back," Twan commands. "Why would she want to stay with Jake and Chance?" Johnson asks with anger. Twan keeps me close to him while replying, "Jack she hasn't been staying with them, she's at my place. We've been roommates for a while."

I step back to look at Johnson, he has confusion on his face. "Don't you have a one bedroom?" he asks Twan. I look at the floor and reply, "Yeah at first I stayed on the couch, but once I got to know Twan we share his bed now. As friends, we don't spoon or cuddle." I step towards Johnson, but he steps back. "You do what?" Chance speaks up. "Shut up! I didn't let him go down on me, unlike you and some skank! I would've never done anything with anyone, because I loved you more than anyone. No one compared to you. Well not any more Chance," I snap at him.

"I think I want to stay here tonight," I finally decide and look over to Johnson to ask, "Only if you'll still let me?" He smiles and replies, "Of course." I then turn to Twan and give him a hug while whispering, "I'll be okay T, I promise. See you tomorrow." Then I give him a kiss on the cheek.

We walk into the apartment and I look out the window to watch the others leave. Jake looks back and I have to look away, I can't see his sad expression right now. "So where is she going to stay?" Nash asks the Jacks. "Hayes has the guest room," he continues with. "I can take the couch, no biggie," I suggest to them. "You don't have to, you can crash with me. I won't bite," Hayes tells me. I look his way and he smiles at me. "Or me, I have a bigger bed," Johnson speaks up. I go to speak, but Gilinsky comments, "Or you could sleep on the couch in my room. That way you don't have to stay out here alone." I think over the options and I don't really want to choose sleeping next to Jack or Hayes, so I go with Gilinsky.

"I'll take you up on that Gili," I tell him. I realize I just called him some stupid nickname and quickly add, "I didn't mean to call you that." He laughs and tells me while patting me on the back, "Call me whatever you want...Ab." I blush from embarrassment at his use of my nickname. "Well I'm really tired, so Gili could you lead the way?" I ask. He nods and extends his arm to follow. "Goodnight everyone," I tell the others while going up to give them a hug.

Hayes wraps his arms around me tightly and places a kiss on my cheek. When standing in front of Nash I don't know whether to give him a hug or just say goodnight, but he leans down to give me a brief hug. Johnson's just standing there leaning against the couch. "Goodnight Jack," I tell him while wrapping my arms around his neck. I can smell his cologne, while being this close to him. "Goodnight beautiful," he whispers then lets me go. I step back and nod at them all, then leave with Gilinsky to his room.

"This might be kind of awkward, but can I borrow a shirt to sleep in?" I ask Gilinsky once we're in his room. "Oh yeah, no it's okay," he replies while going over to his closet and throwing a shirt my way "Thanks Gili," I express, then go in his bathroom and change. However, when I walk out he's already in his bed. So, I go and lay down on the couch, which he had made it up for me with a sheet and pillow. I smile at his kindness. I pull the sheet over my body, but it was still kind of cold in his room.

"Gili are you still up?" I ask softly. A couple of seconds go by in silence and I think he's out. "Yeah," he finally replies. "I'm kind of cold, do you have any other blankets? I can go get them if you tell me where," I question. "I'm sorry we don't have anymore, I guess that's from being all guys in this house," he answers with a laugh at the end. "You can have my comforter if you want?" he offers. I quickly reply, "No, I don't want to make you cold Gili." He laughs again and says, "I'm a big boy, I'll be fine." I gasp and ask, "What are you applying about me?" He quickly answers with, "I didn't mean it like that Ab. I promise. Look I don't want you to get cold."

I relax at his response and say, "No I'm sorry for thinking you were suggesting anything rude, but I don't want you to get cold." He laughs and tells me, "Well I guess now we have a dilemma." I laugh and say, "Guess so." It's silent for a little bit until he suggests, "You can come sleep in my bed with me. I'll be on this side and you can take the other side." I ponder over this, since I didn't want to sleep in a bed with anyone, but then again he has a girlfriend. So he won't try anything and I trust him. But then again, he has a girlfriend and this will look bad. I can't even remember her name. But also I don't want either of us to get cold.

"Okay Gili, you got yourself a deal," I finally say while bringing over the pillow, until now I didn't realize the pillow smells like him. "I really wasn't calling you a wuss or anything earlier," he speaks up after a bit. I roll over to face him, but I can't really see his face in the dark. "I know, I shouldn't have gotten defensive so fast," I admit. "I think you're pretty amazing. I mean you didn't kill either of those tools back there," he comments. I laugh at his description of Chance and Jake. "Yes well thank you Gili," I softly tell him while I feel my eyelids start to get heavy. I feel him grab my hand. "Anytime," I hear him say before I drift to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________

Again thank you for reading! Hope you liked this chapter!!!

So what do you think? Do you think she'll forgive her best friend Jake? Or what do you think about her relationship with Twan? Has anyone noticed how close they are and how different it is than her friendship with anyone else? Any thoughts on who's starting to have feelings for her?

Also I decided that I was going to start to add a photo of one of the guys that I thought were a big part of each chapter, so this week goes out to Jack Gilinsky ! He's the one that makes a bonding connection and is there for  Abbi this chapter. Chapter 1 would've been Jake and Chance. Chapter 2 would have been Jack & Jack. Chapter 3 would've been Hayes, just in case  you guys were wondering. 

Well until next week :)