Chapter 11

He pulls away and we stare at each other while I say, "We should get back to the party." Hayes nods and stands back up. I stop right before he opens the door and tell him, "Don't do that again Hayes. I don't want to hurt either of us, because I still love Chance and I need to deal with that." He looks at me with pain in his eyes while asking, "If that's what you want?" I nod and return back to the party. I see Dillon off to the side with a drink in his hand and I make my way over, leaving Hayes to go his own way. "Hey Dillon", I say once I'm next to him. He smiles real big and wraps his arm around me. "Hello beautiful", he whispers while leaning close. I can smell the alcohol on his breath, not exactly my favorite thing. I smile cheaply and ask to where only he can hear, "How much have you had to drink?" He laughs and replies, "It's not a big deal. Four or five, I don't know." I frown slightly, I'm the one that brought him here and now he's drunk. I look around and there's now lots of people here, making the apartment almost full.

I take Dillon on the balcony, where surprisingly nobody is out here. "You're so beautiful, do you know that?" he asks while joining me next to on the railing. "So you've told me", I reply with a laugh. "Are you and Twan an item?" he continues to ask. I look at his face and find it serious. "No, he's one of my best friends and nothing else", I answer with. A smile appears on his face revealing those dimples, making me blush a little. But then he's pulling me into his arms and smashing his lips onto mine. I step back, but stumble against the wall. "Oh come on, you've been flirting with me. You want this", he tells me with a smirk. "Dillon, please you're drunk. I don't want to do anything", I tell him with uneasiness. I don't like where this is going, I'm in a corner and he's wearing an unsettling expression towards me. Dillon steps in front of me and puts one arm up against the wall, so I can't escape and the other arm around me. Then his lips are against mine again. It feels so wrong, rushed, and forced. I push my arms against him, but he's stronger than me. I turn my head and yell for him to stop, but find the music inside muffles it. I feel tears fall down my face while he's kissing my body. Then just like that he's off of me. I open my eyes and find Johnson and Gilinsky there, with Johnson punching Dillon. Gilinsky rushes next to me and wraps me in his arms. "Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" he asks me with concern. I shake my head no, but the tears don't stop falling. Everything happened so fast and I can't find words to even try to reply. Dillon throws a punch at Johnson and unfortunately it hits him. Twan, Jake, and Sammy rush out and grab Dillon and Johnson. "Get him the f**k out of here!" Johnson yells. Twan and Jake drag Dillon back inside and towards the front door. "Ab tell me you're ok", Johnson tells me. I step away from Gilinsky and wrap my arms around him, while replying, "I am now." I look up at him and find a bloody lip on his face. "Let's clean this up", I tell him while taking his hand and leading him to the bathroom.

Johnson sits on top of the counter and I stand in between his legs while taking out supplies to clean up his lip. "I'm sorry that he hit you", I whisper. There's sadness in his eyes and I have to look away. He places his hands on top of mine and tells me, "Don't apologize. You did nothing wrong, I would gladly take multiple hits for you. I can't believe he was forcing himself onto you." I look at the ground and frown. "Ab I care for you", Johnson continues. I glance up and meet his eyes, he's so sweet. "Thank you for saving me Johnson", I softly say. He smiles genuinely at me and a blush appears on my face. I go to place a kiss on his cheek, but somehow I feel my lips connect with his. I pull away immediately and look at him, there's surprise on his face while he tells me quickly, "I was going to give you a kiss on the cheek." A laugh escapes me and I tell him, "So was I." His face softens and he says, "Though I thought our first kiss would happen differently." I gasp. Did he say what I think he said? "You wanted to kiss me?" I ask right away. Johnson nods and replies, "You make me feel happy when you're around. I look forward to seeing you. I guess it took me until now to admit my feelings." I step back, not really sure what to say. The conversation with Hayes comes back to into my head causing me to frown. I can't do this right now. Luckily a knock on the door saves me, it opens to reveal Twan. He smiles at me and takes me into his arms. "You're ok. Thank god", he whispers while placing a kiss on my forehead. "I suppose", I say. He softly laughs, but doesn't release me from his embrace. Someone else comes into the room and I look up to see Jake. He wraps his arms around me too, making this a weird group hug. "I'm going to suffocate", I tell them. I hear Johnson laugh and jump down. "No you won't", he says while joining in on the hug. A smile however appears on my face. What would I do without these guys?

_______________________________________________________________________

Thank you for everyone that's reading! It means the world to me, with that I'm sorry that this chapter's a little short.

This week I dedicated the chapter to Jack Johnson, her savior! Plus he admitted his feelings for her!

I told you not to forget to about Dillon, what do you think about what happened? Or about the kiss Johnson and Abbi shared? Do you think she'll ever want to be with Hayes? Or get past what happened to her at the party? I mean someone did just try to force himself on her.

Well until next week :)