Chapter 7

I see him right when he walks in. He's wearing a hat that honestly makes him look very attractive. We lock eyes and a smile emerges on both of our faces. I get up and give him a hug once he reaches the booth. "Abbi," he whispers while I'm still in his embrace. I quickly add, "Hayes." We let go and I sit in the booth, but Hayes goes to sit in the booth across from me. I grab his hand and say, "Sit with me." He smiles again and comes over to my side. "I forgive you," I tell him right away. "Do you really have feelings for me? I've only known you for at most a couple of days," I continue with. 

Hayes grabs my hand and tells me, "What can I say? I know it's sudden, but I do Abbi. I like you." We never break our eye contact and I can feel my heart start to race. "I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone right now. I'm a wreck and I need to come to terms with everything that has happened," I voice. He nods and reassures, "That's fair and I understand." Then he places his lips on mine softly. I can feel so many emotions with this kiss. It's amazing. He leans out and tells me, "I'll wait until you're ready." I can feel my cheeks start to warm up from blushing. He smiles at me again and kisses my cheeks. "You're beautiful," he whispers.

After we're done with the meal, and paid, we walk out hand in hand. "Hayes I mean this in the nicest way, but I think it's a bad idea if you kiss me or hold my hand," I convey while we're walking down the street. He lets go of my hand and asks, "What will you let me do?" I think about this and honestly I don't know. Telling the truth, I'd love to feel that kiss again. "Like we're friends. Maybe a kiss on the cheek every once in a while. Hugs are acceptable. Let's see..." I begin to say, but he interrupts me by placing his hands on my cheeks.

Hayes kisses me with the same kind of passion of a kiss as earlier. He pulls away, but keeps his hands on my face. "That was the last time," he comments. But then he places another quick kiss on my lips. "Okay that was the last time. I promise," he adds while stepping back and dropping his hands. I playfully shove him and say, "Hayes we're both going to end up hurt if you keep this up. I need my time please." However, I can only think of the feeling of his lips on mine. "Okay Abbi, I can handle myself," he says while pulling me in for a hug. Then we call for a car to take us home.

Since we were close to my place first, we arrived only in minutes. "Goodnight," I tell Hayes. He looks me in the eyes and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight Ab," he expresses. I go up and find the place packed with people. "ABBI!" a lot of them yell once I walk through the door. "There you are!" Twan yells while picking me up in his arms, then puts me down. "Yep right here," I comment, while glancing around and finding that I know a lot of the people here. Maybe not all buddy-buddy to them, but I've talked to them at least.

Twan takes me out on the balcony and asks, "Who did you go see?" I glance at him in surprise, he seems irritated. "Hayes," I reply with the truth. He rolls his eyes at me and utters, "I thought you didn't have feelings for any of them." I put my arms around him and make him face me. "What's wrong with you?" I ask. "I just don't think you should be jumping into anything!" he replies with his voice raised. I place my hands on his face and softly tell him, "I'm not with anyone. Not Hayes. Not Jake. I'm trying to figure out how I feel."

He looks down at me and leans his forehead against mine. I drop my hands and place my arms around his neck. "I don't want to see you get hurt," he comments. What would I do without Twan? I smile and assure him, "I don't plan on it, but even if I do I know I have you to help me get through anything. Right?" He smiles back and replies, "You'll always have me Ab."

We go back in and I find myself not really wanting to be around a lot of people. So, I go in the bedroom and lay on the bed. However, not long after I hear the door open and I flick my eyes over to find Chance. Honestly, I'm too tired to fight with him. "I just came to say I'm sorry. I don't blame you for not wanting to ever speak to me again or to not be friends. But I do love you. No matter what you might think," he reveals while sitting on the edge of the bed. He gets up afterwards and walks toward the door.

"Wait Chance," I call to him. What am I doing? "I...uh...will you come and lay with me?" I ask randomly. He nods and I scoot over so he has room. "You and Twan really share the bed?" he asks. "Yep, but it's like sharing with Jake. He's just my best friend," I reply. "I want to be your friend," I continue with and look over at him. I can barely make out a smile on his face. "Really? You're not just saying that to hurt me?" he asks. I laugh and reply, "Jeez Chance, I'm not that cruel. I really want to be." I wrap my arm around him, while he wraps his arm underneath me to bring me closer. Then I fall asleep next to him.

"What the hell!" I wake up to hear someone yelling. I slowly open my eyes to see a very angry Twan standing there in front of the bed. I groggily sit up, now realizing how angry Twan really is. "I thought you were mad at him?" he continues to yell. I jump out of bed, the same time Chance sits up. People start to come in the bedroom, probably since Twan's being so loud. "Calm down T," I try to calmly say, while slowly going over to him. But he's standing there glaring at Chance. I stand in between them, because if looks could kill then Chance would be dead right now.

"Don't tell me to calm down Abbi," Twan tells me with a clenched jaw. "What happened?" I see Jake ask while coming up to us. "Why don't you ask Abbi? I'd love to hear what she has to say," Twan replies. I look around and find the Jacks there too with Hayes, Nash, Sam, and the Dolan twins. I catch eyes with Johnson. He smiles at me, gives me a wink, smirks, and I lightly blush. Damn. Not the time. I glance back over to Jake and reveal, "Chance came in here and told me he was sorry. Honestly I'm tired of fighting with people, so I forgave him. Not as to be my boyfriend, but as a chance to possibly be friends."

Jake's face softens and tells us, "That's a good thing." I hear Twan tsk and quickly add, "She left out the part of them in bed." The whole room becomes quiet. "You slept with him?" Hayes asks me with obvious pain in his voice. What the f**k is Twan doing? I snap and turn on Twan, the person I thought I could trust. "You know what Twan! You're f**ked up! What kind of friend are? I didn't have make up sex with him or any sex at all. I just didn't want to lay down in bed alone. I don't know what's been your problem, but I'm done with you. I'm going to move in with Jake!" I yell at him. I go in the closet and grab my bag and start to pull my things down in a hurry. There's tears running down my face, what's wrong with me? "Abbi..." I hear someone say softly, I turn to see Jake standing next to me. "Let me help you," he continues with. I nod and point to the dresser. Twan's just standing there, not saying a word.

____________________________________________________________________

Thank you everyone that's reading! I'm so excited to have over 100 views, even if that seems like not much compared to other stories on wattpad, but to me, this is only a small part to many others! I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!!!

So what did everyone think of her 'date' with Hayes? Abbi likes Hayes! Do you think they'll end up? What do you guys think about her fight with Twan? Or the fact that she forgave Chance, is it too soon or can you see her point? 

I dedicated this chapter to Hayes, because we get to see Abbi finally admit to her feelings--in a way. Plus, it's nice to know there's actually a good guy willing to wait for Abbi to get past her drama.

Well until next week :)