Chapter 10

///Chapter 10\\\

Tyler's POV

I never wanted this moment to end. Luna being in my arms, calm and hugging me back, it was overwhelming. I never thought I would feel so much for someone but I wanted to make her happy no matter what and I had managed to do that. At least for now I had. I didn’t know how much longer this would last. I had something going through my head that I wanted to ask her and I knew it would probably ruin the moment.

“Luna?” I ask softly. She took her head off from my chest to look at me, curiosity clear in her eyes. “You don’t have to answer but how did you find the passageway from earlier?”

“I take it that’s an off limits room?” She asks, moving away from me and going to sit on her bed. I stayed where I was, not sure what I should do. “When I walked away from you I stumbled over a stone in the floor and tried to grab anything to stop my fall. My fingers found the niche and it pulled open. I actually pulled my shoulder in the process.” She says rubbing her shoulder.

I walked over to her bed and sat on it moving behind her. She looked at me confused as I moved but when I began to message her shoulder for her she relaxed. I could feel that it was stiff and that she hadn’t been lying. I wouldn’t have expected her to anyway.

“I was just being curious when I travelled down the hall and was amazed when I found so many things I had never seen before all in one room. I probably shouldn’t have even gone down the passage but I’m curious.” She shrugged, turning to face me. I dropped my hands from her shoulders and folded them together in my lap, twiddling my thumbs. She put her hands on top of mind suddenly and gave me a small smile. “Sorry, it drives me crazy.”

“What about the file?” I ask, lacing my fingers through hers.

“I was just looking around at things, I didn’t touch anything I swear, but as I was about to leave I saw the file on a table and it was my moms name and curiosity kicked in again.”

“Just don’t let anyone ever find out. You would be in huge trouble. I’m not going to tell but if anyone else ever found out it wouldn’t end well.”

“I know. I was stupid for falling asleep. How’d you know to look for me there?”

“I just figured you had a knack for finding bad things. I had also searched just about everywhere already for you except that passage. I figured the chances were so slim I wouldn’t even bother but when Ariel came looking for you as well I figured that was the only other place you could be.” I shrug.

“I do have a bad habit of that.” She admits and I laugh. She soon joined with me and her laugh rang through the room. I stopped and smiled at her though when she looked at me I realized it probably looked strange. “What?”

“That’s the first time I’ve heard you laugh.” I say and she looks away from me. Her cheeks lined in red even though she was hoping to hide it from me. “You have a beautiful laugh.” I told her, brushing the hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear. “Why don’t you ever let me see you blush?”

“I don’t like blushing.” She says and I look at her strangely. What’s wrong with blushing?

“Why not?”

“It makes me feel like I’ve given in. That your compliments have actually affected me or if I’m embarrassed I feel like I’m ashamed and I should never be.” She explains and I look at her surprised. “What?” She asks frustrated again.

“You’re just being out right honest. It’s just strange.” I shrug and she smiles a little.

“I don’t know why. Not even my mom knows that and I’m close to her.” She says and I laugh.