Chapter 18

///Chapter 18\\\

Tyler's POV

I watched jealously as Luna ran into Kiko’s arms. I had finally accepted the fact that I was jealous of any other guy who made her happy. It tore at my heart as she smiled and hugged him tightly before pulling away and laughing. Barely two weeks I had known her and she still had this effect on me.

“You forgot about me didn’t you?” Kiko teases lightly and Luna drops her head.

“Yes, but can you blame me? I’ve had such a hectic last few weeks.”

“So I’ve heard and now seen.” He says, looking up at me. Luna followed his gaze until it landed on me. I gave her a small smile and her face dropped in an ‘o’ before she quickly stepped away from him and gestured for me to come closer.

“So, my little sister, the future Queen?” He questions and my step falters a little. How could I have forgotten Luna had a brother? I had gone through her family history and I had seen his name there but at the time it hadn’t been important.

“Shut up Kik.” Luna says hitting him on the chest as I came to stand beside her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and watched as Kiko’s eyes followed my movements.

“He’s possessive, and jealous.” Kiko laughs and I want to hurt him but Luna does it for me, punching him in the shoulder. “Ow Lun that hurt.” He complains rubbing his shoulder. I wanted to laugh but knew I would get the evil eye from Luna if I did.

“Be nice.” She scolds and this time I do laugh.

 “I’m Kiko, in case you missed that. Luna’s brother.” He says, holding out his hand. We shake once firmly before we both pull away.

“Tyler.” I say. “Luna’s fr-“ I begin to say but Luna’s next words stun me into silence

“Boyfriend.” She finishes, smiling up at me. I cast her a confused look but went with it. If that’s how she wanted to introduce me to her brother then that was her choice

“Really Luna? You hate the Royal’s.” Kiko points out.

“So I was wrong.” She shrugs and I squeeze her waist in what I hoped was a signal of appreciation and support.

“I suppose you also didn’t have much of a choice?” He asks, looking at me accusingly. I smile instantly, knowing which Sign Land he’s from.

“Gemini?” I ask and he nods.

“How’d you know?”

“Firstly your name, twin letters. Secondly your doubt and the protective look you have in your eyes whenever you look at m.?”

“And you?”

“The same.”

“How so?”

“Tyler, Ty, Tw, twins.” I say and he nods.

“Ok, now that you two are done comparing yourselves to each other…” Luna trails and Kiko and I both laugh. “Would you mind if I dance with Kiko Tyler?” I nod but not before Kiko scoffs.

“It’s not his decision to make.”

“I’m aware of that.” Luna snaps.

“Then why do you let him make it?”

“I’m not arguing with you about this Kiko.” Luna says frustrated.

“I think I’m going to find Ariel and cut in.” I say before Kiko can say anything more. I disappear into the crowd and soon come across Ariel and Fin who were dancing a little closer then they should be in my opinion.