Chapter 21 B

if you say anything about my author's note I'm going to delete your comment so don't spill please!

///Chapter 21\\\  B

Tyler's POV

“Gell open up please.” I call, knocking a second time. I needed to see Luna, I just needed to.

*Earlier*

It had been two days since Luna had been arrested. I was out of my mind with wanting to talk to her but Ian wouldn’t let me anywhere near her saying she would just fill my head with more lies.

I heard shouting outside my door and wished I could know what was going on but dad had me looked in my room by Ian’s suggestion. I was liking Ian less and less, he seemed to always be the one telling me what I couldn’t’ do even though I was the prince.

“Your Majesty Luna has broken out of prison.” A servant came into my room saying. I stared at him blankly for a second. How had she managed that? There was no way out of those things unless you had help or Royal Assent.

“Do you know when she broke out?” I ask and he shakes his head.

“Not specifically but it seems to have been yesterday or the day before.” He replies and I nod before brushing past him with him calling behind me about orders to stay in my room or something.

I ignored him and continued down the stairs two at a time until I came to Ariel’s room. I could hear hushed voices on the other side but didn’t even bother knocking before walking in. Fin had Ariel in his arms as they talked and it seemed serious and I had a feeling I knew why.

“Where is she?” I ask.

“Who?” Ariel asks removing Fin’s arms from around her.

“Luna.” I say and she looks to Fin questioningly. He nods his head and Ariel pats the bed beside her but I shake my head.  She sighs but doesn’t say anything.

“We sent her to Gell’s.” She says quietly and I breath in deeply.

“First off who’s we? And second why there?”

“Fin and I and because that was the safest place.”

“Well not for much longer. They found out she was missing and it won’t be long until they have a search party going.”

“No.” Ariel gasps and I nod. “Ty you have to get there first. It’s all Ian’s fault, everything he’s told you has been a lie.”

“I’ve begun to notice. Can you cover for me? I would like to see her.”

“Of course but go fast. It won’t be long until they find her.”

“Thanks Ariel.” I say grabbing her in a quick hug and disappearing from the room and towards the stables.

I mounted Shadow quickly not even bothering with the saddle. I was about to turn a two day ride into one.

*Present*

 I could hear hushed voices behind the door and was about to just walk in when it swung open.

“Tyler!” Gell says excitedly and I try to look behind her but she’s kept the door closed in such a way that I can’t. “What are you doing here?”

“I need to speak to Luna.” I say.

“Who?” She asks and I sigh frustrated.

“Please Gell it’s only me and I won’t hurt her I promise.” I say and she looks doubtful before opening the door and letting me in.