Chapter 4: What You're Missing

Tatum's POV:
Concert time. This is going to be interesting. I wonder if Ross will see me. Probably not, but it's worth a shot. I still cannot believe that I have his number. But yet, I still cannot believe that I met him. I met all of them. It's so exciting. And as for Jordan, well, she's just thrilled. She won't stop jumping around, fangirling.

Just as I pushed my phone back into my back pocket, the band came running onto the stage. Everyone cheered, as well as me. Jordan and I weren't that far from the stage. About two or three rows. Perfect.

"Are you guys ready to rock!" Riker shouted into his mic.

"Yeah!" The crowd, including me, screamed in response in unison. I stared at Ross for a while as he got ready for the concert.

He took a long drink of his water bottle. After setting it down, he was handed his guitar. I smiled at his sight. He was so strong. His biceps, as you could clearly see them through his shirt, they popped out, were huge. His button up shirt almost showed his abs, so you could see his smooth chest. His veins, popping up. I want that; but who doesn't? Yes, I know what you're probably thinking, You're fourteen, you don't need to be worrying about an eighteen year old boy that is super sexy. And you absolutely don't need to be thinking about getting in bed with him. Well guess what? I'm thinking about it! I mean, we've all seen his hip thrusts. Let's just have a moment of silence for that. Let's appreciate that.

And for your information, I'm almost fifteen. Two months! Only two more months. Then we'll only be three years apart. But, Ross wouldn't want me anyways. I have no chance.

After a mini warm up, the band started to play. Their first song was Dark Side. I absolutely love this song. But I also love every other song of theirs. Oh well.

Playing their last song of the night; What You're Missing, I stared at Ross. He's what I'm missing. He finally looked at my row. Ross saw me, and smiled. Yes! I smiled back, biting my lip. I was in the second row, so he kneeled down on the stage in from of the girls in front of me. We made eye contact. I started singing a certain part with him.

And girl when there's nobody else around,

I'll make it okay to come down, take off your converse and your crown,

cause' you've been wandering, I've been waiting

And I'm what's missing.

He smiled the largest smile ever. Ross kept looking at me all throughout the last song, and I would just smile and giggle like an idiot.

He lied down on stage at one point, which made me laugh. On top. He sang and then jumped back up onto his feet to end the concert. He looked at me one last time, almost like he needed a suggestion on what to do next. I bit my lip and did a little hip thrust in the crowd. He smiled and chuckled.

He did a huge, sexy hip thrust and then winked at me. The girls went nuts. Crazy. Bananas. I fanned myself and pretended to faint, causing him to laugh harder.

I have a new friend. He really does like and care about me. Look, we're already making memories. After they ran off stage, everyone started to exit. I was so sad that this amazing experience was over. Jordan looked over at me with a happy look. I smiled at her.

We began walking into the parking lot, looking for my mom's car. This is hopeless. Suddenly, I felt my phone buzz.

From Sexy: Did you like what you saw? ;)

I laughed, causing Jordan to look over at me. I shrugged like nothing happened, and carried on. I decided to reply back to Ross.

To Sexy: Yes! That was almost too much for me to handle Ross! ;)

From Sexy: Hey, what can I say? ;)

To Sexy: Ha, ha. Whatever. Well, I guess I'll leave you alone for the night. You probably have better things to do than to talk to me.

We finally found my mom's car, and she was sitting in the driver's seat, fiddling with her phone. I slid into the front seat and Jordan went to the back. My mom looked at us.

"How was the concert girls?" She gushed.

"Amazing," we answered in unison. She smiled and nodded, starting the car.

From Sexy: Nooo, Tatum. I wanna talkkk.

I giggled. Again, everyone looked at me. I waved at them, and went back to my phone.

To Sexy: About whatttt?

From Sexy: You.

To Sexy: Why me? I'm not that interesting you know.

From Sexy: Yes you are. Tell me something you like about yourself. Or just something random. C'mon bae.

Did he just call me bae?

To Sexy: Did you just call me bae?

From Sexy: Yeah, now c'mon bae! Tell me something about you.

Oh gosh, we're gonna have to work on the nicknames. Great.

To Sexy: I like your band.

I smiled at my response and wondered how he was going to react.

From Sexy: Tatum! I already knew that! Tell me something I don't know.

To Sexy: Tell me tell me tell me something I don't know, something I don't know, something I don't know. How many inches in a mile, what it takes to make you smile, get you not to treat me like a child, baby. ;)

From Sexy: TATUM! Please? :(

To Sexy: Fine. You don't know that I just got home, and I'm going to bed. So goodnight.

I walked up to my room and threw on a tee and some shorts. I removed my makeup and Jordan did the same. She's staying tonight since it's late and we're too lazy and tired to take her home.

I crawled into my bed and checked my phone. Another message. From Ross.

From Sexy: Tatum! You made me cry. :(

Did I seriously make him cry? Shoot. No, I couldn't have. Could I? I'll just make it up to him. He's so cute.

To Sexy: I'm sorry. :(

From Sexy: Don't be sad, it's okay. I was joking. But could you please, at least tell me your favorite color.

To Sexy: Either yellow, blue, or turquoise. I'm going to bed now, dork.

I yawned and awaited his response.

From Sexy: Thank you. Goodnight Tatum. Sweet dreams. :*

To Sexy: Goodnight Ross. Sweet dreams.

I shut my phone off and plugged it into the charger. I smiled.

I have a new friend; Ross Lynch . . .