Chapter 20: "Kiss me, princess,"

Tatum's POV:
Ross and I sat, holding each other in our arms, waiting for his siblings to hopefully arrive. I'm honestly kind of nervous. I just want them to accept us. Because if I can't be with Ross, I don't know what I'll do. I don't know how I'll react. I'll be lost.

I feel as if Rydel will take it well, and she will accept us. I mean, she's my best friend, and she's so sweet. I really hope she'll be on our side. And we'll, as for the other boys, I don't know how they'll take it. I just really, really hope they don't judge us.

As we hear the door start to open, I move away from my boyfriend and sit by myself with my palms on my thighs. I look up at the band as they walk in and look at Ross and I with suspicion. I bite my lip and try to stay calm, hoping they don't start asking questions just yet.

"Um, hey Tatum. I didn't know you'd be here, but I'm glad that you are. Come and give you're favorite band member a hug," Rocky shoots a smile and winks at me as he opens his arms.

I giggle and stand up, walking towards the boy. I fall into his arms as he embraces me in a warm, loving hug. Maybe Rocky will understand and accept Ross and I too. I mean, he already obviously loves me. And he's an amazing friend as well.

I take in his scent, for Rocky always smells amazing. After standing in one spot for a few, we pull away in unison and Rocky places a soft kiss on my cheek. I smile and blush, kissing his cheek back. He smiles, places a kiss on my forehead, and walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah so, why is Tatum here, Ross? No offense, I was just wondering," Riker interrogates and he looks at Ross suspiciously. I nod, excusing him.

"Um, I was getting there. Guys, uh, Tatum and I need to talk to you for a sec," Ross finally lets out.

Everyone looks at each other, then at Ross and I, and back at each other once more. They all shrug it off and walk into the room, sitting down wherever they please. I walk in also and sit next to my boyfriend, not touching him or making eye contact.

"Yeah, what's up Ross?" Rydel leans back and gets comfortable.

"Alright. Before I tell you all what I'm about to say, I want you to know this. If you have a negative comment about it, I don't want to hear it. And all of you will deal with it, whether you like it or not. This is important to me, and I just really want you all to accept it, and not judge. I don't want you thinking any less of me. Got it?"

Everybody nods there head. I let out a sigh and prepare for the worst. They could not accept us. They could judge us. They could think so much less of us. I don't want any of that. I just, I want this to be perfect. And anyways, they were going to find out sooner of later. It just happens to be sooner, in this case.

"Okay, um, Tatum and I, we're, we're uh, we're dating."

It becomes silent. I close my eyes tightly for a second, knowing that the truth has come out. When I finally open them, I saw everybody looking weirdly at each other. I honestly don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But in my eyes, it's a bad thing.

I start freaking out. I place my head in my hands and begin to cry. I can't help it! They aren't saying anything and I don't know what to do. I can hear Ross move over towards me, and I feel him place a hand on my back. I look up, and he has his arms open. I enter straight into them and quietly cry into his chest.

"Shh, baby, calm down. They haven't even said anything yet, you're okay. Shh, it's okay baby," Ross cooed.

He's so sweet, and somewhat calm. And here I am, crying like a two year old. Did Ross really choose me to be his girlfriend? I never pictured Ross Lynch with a whining, crying two year old.

"Um, Ross, I thought you told me she was fourteen?" Rocky asked, with a confused look on his face.

Ross nodded, and rubbed my back. "She is. That's why she's so worried for your reactions. She doesn't want you judging us or not accepting our relationship. She doesn't want you thinking any less of either one of us. Age is just a number. It's overrated."

I smiled as I wiped a tear that began falling down my cheek. I looked up
into Ross's gorgeous hazel eyes. I ran one of my hands through his hair as he wiped my face. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

"Hey Tatum?" Asked a voice. I knew that voice. It's Rocky's voice.

I look up and see Rocky standing up. I bite my lip and look at him. He looks kind of touched and a bit sensitive. But I'm not one to judge. I have no room to talk.

He signaled for me to walk over to him, so I stood up and did exactly that. He opened his arms as I was walking towards him, and I opened mine as well. I fell into his arms and took in his embrace. It always felt good hugging Rocky.

"Listen. I support you and Ross through everything, okay? There's no need to worry and get stressed out. I love you Tatum and I'd never turn my back on you. I'm always gonna be here. Think of me as, you're big brother, or, your best friend. But, my point is, I think that you and Ross are a perfect match for each other. And I have a feeling that it's gonna last. And Ross is so lucky to have you, Tatum. Oh, and by the way, if he breaks your heart, he dies," Rocky said.

I started laughing. I buried my face in his chest, giggling like crazy. That was mean, but let's face it; Rocky's hilarious. I finally catch my breath and just smile up at Rocky.

"There's that precious smile," he winked.

I blushed and bit my lip. Rocky is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. I love him to pieces and no one could every replace him. He's so special to me and I know I can count on him to always be by my side. He's so perfect in my eyes.

"And everyone else... How do you feel about this relationship?" Rocky asks the family.

I feel all eyes on Ross and I, going from one person to the other. I get anxious and kind of tense, but I feel Rocky gently squeeze my waist, immediately calming me.

I cup Rocky's face, looking him in the eyes, almost begging for a sign of hope. He nods and gently rubs my sides as I wait for an answer from the band and Ryland.

"You guys uh, you guys really like each other, huh?" Riker asks, brushing his fingers through his silky blonde strands.

Ross and I look at each other and nod. He smiles at me, making a smile immediately appear on my face. He mouths out a, You're Perfect, as I shake my head at his statement. He nods and blows me a kiss.

"Then I think we all agree on this one. You guys are cute, and we think you'll be a perfect couple," Riker stands up and walks towards Ross, giving him a handshake. Then he placed a kiss on my head and walks out.

Rydel screeches, "You guys are so cute!!"

I smile and look at Ross.

"I told you, baby," I whisper to him.

"Yeah, yeah. You win this time. I'll get you next time Tatum," he giggles, causing my smile only to grow.

I love us. We're so cute. I'm so glad that I found Ross. He's honestly my angel, my miracle.

Ross pulls me closer and places his forehead against mine. "Kiss me, princess," he chuckles.

I smile and lean inwards towards him, placing my lips on his. We kiss so sweetly, and cutely.

He's so perfect. Everything worked out perfectly. I'm so happy, and I couldn't be happier.

-----
Who wants to be Riker and Rocky and Ryland's girlfriends? Comment! Thank you!

What did you guys think of this chapter? Did you like it? Please comment sunshine! :)

I love you babies! :)

Stay Rossome!
-paige