Chapter 10: "Tatum,"

Tatum's POV:
I stared out the window as Ross drove the car down the street. I couldn't stop thinking about how fast Ross calmed me down. He's a wizard. I'm being dead serious. I've never trusted anyone as much or as passionately as I trust Ross. With Ross, those trust issues are slowly fading away.

We pulled up into the beach. It was a beautiful day out and not as busy as I thought it would be. Well, some kids are in school today. I do cyber school because of how much I used to get bullied. Jordan goes to public school.

Ross hopped out and came to my side. He opened my door and helped me out like a gentleman. I followed behind him as we walked into the sand. I took off my shoes and socks, as did Ross. We walked over the sand, to a spot where he set his shoes down. I copied his actions.

Ross sat down criss cross in the warm sand. I went to do the same, but instead, he pulled me into his lap. I looked back at the blonde angel and smiled. But what he did next, even thought wasn't big, made me blush. He pecked my jaw a few times looked at the water. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist.

We sat there for a good twenty minutes, just enjoying the view and the moment. I love these memories. I've had some of the best memories with Ross. Even if it's only been a few days. I feel closer to him than anyone. And to think, he's the Ross Lynch. The famous, hot, intelligent, amazing pop star that I love and dreamed about meeting ever since 2009. My dream has finally come true.

We stood up, and brushed ourselves off. It was getting kinda later in the day, and people were starting to leave. I began to put my shoes back on, but Ross stopped me.

"Tatum, would you like to go for a walk on the beach with me?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, as he grasped my hand, lacing our fingers together.

We walked over to the shore, then began down the beach. Our hands were swinging back and forth in between us. We looked out at the sun the was getting ready to set. My heart was beating a bit faster than usual. This was the most romantic thing I've ever done with a boy. A real boy. A living, breathing, moving boy. How exciting!

I looked over at Ross as he stopped. He stared into my eyes and I felt his hands grab my hip. I started getting a bit uncomfortable. Who am I kidding? I love where this is going. With one quick movement he placed his forehead against mine as our noses touched. Not knowing what to with them, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

His amazingly gorgeous hazel eyes stared into mine, making me feel like the most special girl in the world. His hands grasped my hips and it felt good. I felt his warm breath on my lips. Oh, and how bad I wanted those lips. But, I will wait for him. He can make the move, because if I did, it'd make me sound desperate.

And just on cue, he pushed his lips to mine. It took me a second, but then I realized, he kissed me! I kissed back, wanting more. His pink, plump lips were so sweet, like sugar. They tasted so good, and left me under his spell. I played with his hair, running my fingers through it like I've always wanted to. His hair was so amazingly soft. After this, I want to kiss his hair too.

This unforgettable moment went on for a few more minutes, until we both had to breathe. I panted as we looked at each other after pulling away. Our chests went up and down as we breathed deeply.

Ross smiled at me and pecked my lips a few times. I just smiled like an idiot, not knowing what to do now. My arms were still around his neck, so I jumped a bit. I pushed my lips back to his and he surprisingly kissed me back.

"Tatum, Tatum, Tatum," he laughed as I kissed down his cheek after he pulled away. I pulled back and smiled. "Let's get you home."

I bit my lip, then leaned down and put on my shoes. Ross did the same, then took my hand, lacing our fingers, then taking me to the car. He opened my door like earlier, but when he leaned down, he buckled me up and pecked my lips once.

Once we were on our way, I looked at Ross most of the time, just thinking. That kiss, was amazing. I've never been so close to someone in my life. He makes me feel so special. He makes me want to live life. Yes, I know it's early, and yes, I know he's older than me by three or four years, but does it look like I care? Nope.

I got so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize that we were at my house already. I stepped out of the car with Ross's help of course, and shut the door. I grabbed his hand, dragging him to the front door and into the house.

My dad is at work at this time, so Ross can come in. My mom was in the kitchen, so we said a quick hi to her, and told her that we were going up to my room.

"Alright, you two kids have fun," she winked. I rolled my eyes and blushed, pulling Ross up the steps. We entered my room, and that's when I remembered all my posters on the wall. Shoot.

Ross smiled as he saw all of the pictures of him and his siblings. I shook my head and placed a hand over his eyes, so that he wouldn't see them. He laughed and pulled my hand off, placing his lips to mine.

He pushed me against the wall, not breaking the kiss. His hand moved down my body, and at that point I was uncomfortable. And this time, I'm not lying. This is the furthest I've ever gone with a guy. I pulled away and pushed him back a little.

"Too fast?" He panted. I nodded my head gently and sighed. I apologized to him.

"Tatum," he said, scooting a little closer to me. He then grasped my hand, " I really like you."

And that's when I freaked out. I like him too. But, we can't be together. He's eighteen. I'm fourteen, almost fifteen. I'm gonna tell him we can't.

Tatum, you've wanted this forever. Why aren't you taking this once in a lifetime chance?

My mind told me to say yes. My heart told me to say yes. But something in my gut was holding me back. And that's when I made a huge mistake that I will regret forever.

"Ross, I really like you too," I started. He smiled a huge smile. "But we can't be together."

"W-why? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry, I'll do whatever it takes to make you mine."

"Ross, you're eighteen, and I'm just turning fifteen. I'm really sorry. You make me feel like nobody ever has. I mean, you make life worth living. You make me feel like the most special girl in the world and I would love being with you," I sighed.

"Tatum, you're making no sense. You're telling me how much you want to be with me, and how amazing I make you feel, but then you say you can't be mine. Please be with me, Tatum. Look, I know, we've only known each other for a few days, but so what? You make me feel like no one ever has, and I need you. Please, Tatum," he got down on his knees while holding my hand. Aw.

"I'm really sorry, Ross." I got onto my knees and pressed my lips to his. He kissed me back for a few second before pulling away.

"Tatum, you can't tell me you can't be with me, and then kiss me! That makes me fall for you even more! That's just messed up! Look, I'm sorry, but we can't be just friends Tatum. I'll uh, I'll see you later."

He stood up and walked out of my room, slamming the door. I was left there all alone, on my knees.

I messed up. I messed up terribly. Ive ruined everything. I've ruined our relationship. Most importantly, I've ruined our friendship.

--------
OMG! They kissed, and Tatum ruined everything! Alright guys, it's up to you. Should #Ratum be together? Comment!

Stay Rossome!
~Paige