Chapter 12: You complete me

Tatum's POV:
Another day has passed, and I haven't heard from Ross at all. I seriously miss him. I'm begging for his kiss. I miss those warm, pink, plump lips on mine. I desire for them. No, they're not just a want, but a need. Yes, I realize I've made a huge mistake. Ross has the right to be mad at me. But now that I think about it, I do want him.

Ross has affected me and my life so much. I mean, before him and his family, I didn't even want to live life. I thought I was useless and worthless. But Ross makes me feel different. He makes me feel wanted. He makes me feel useful to this world, and I don't know how I'll live without him if he'll never talk to me again. I miss his touch. The way he touches me, it's so, gentle, and caring. He doesn't want to harm me in any way. That means everything to me.

I know that there aren't a lot of guys like Ross in this world. So I wanna be one of those lucky girls to have one of those guys. And what I mean by that is, Ross is so gentle and caring. He wouldn't hurt a fly. He doesn't judge girls my size or shape, or even looks. He cares about what's inside. And Ross is funny and hot and freaking sexy. Those are just bonus. And what girl would pass by on that? Apparently stupid ones, like me.

Ross is so unique is many ways. I love everything about that kid. He is so artistic and passionate. I love it when he gets into deep thought. And he's so adorable. He loves his family, and his friends. And he would do anything for them. That's the kind of man I want. I doubt he would ever cheat on a girl. Ross is just so special to me. I want him to know that.

My biggest problem right now is, is this love? Is it love I'm feeling towards Ross, or is it just a crush? Yes, I know, just like any other Lynch fan, we all say that we're in love with them, but we know we just love their looks. Am I right ladies? But seriously, spending these past couple of days with Ross, have been the best days of my life. He is so caring towards me, and always wants me to be happy. Maybe I do love him, but does he love me? Or maybe this is just a crush, and I'll get over it soon enough. But I don't want to give it up! Ross is my dream guy.

No other guy has ever treated me this way before, unless we're talking about my dad. I mean, Ross took me to his house, where no one else knows about, where the band lives. He must really like me. And I love that. But the thing that's holding me back in my gut is saying, our age difference is unacceptable. But is it really? I mean, when I turn fifteen, we'll only be three years apart. But then again, in December, Ross will turn nineteen. And my birthday is in November. Ugh, relationships are complicated.

Ross is the first guy that's ever really wanted me. That's ever cared. That's ever made me feel useful to this world. He says he can't live without me, but I doubt that. He says we can't be just friends, but can we? There are a billion other pretty girls in this world, and half of them are prettier than me. Maybe even all of them. But Ross chose me? That's where I don't understand.

I need to see him. I have to see him. I miss him like crazy, and it's driving me crazy. So I decided that I needed to call him. The only thing that's going to make me feel better is him. So I picked up my phone, and dialed his number like there was no tomorrow.

It rang once. Then again. And another time. It kept ringing about four more times after that, and went straight to his voice mail. Darn. This is really upsetting. I need to talk to him. So I figured I'd leave a voice mail.

"R-ross. Hey, um, please call me. I really need t-to talk to you. Please."

Then I ended it. I was stuttering so badly, and in the voice mail I probably sounded like I was crying. But I couldn't help it. I needed him. I needed to feel him touch me. I needed to hear his calming voice. I wanted his lips on mine. I needed to see that beautiful, flawless smiling face.

He completes me.

I think I love him.

--------
Hi! Oh my god! Tatum THINKS she loves Ross! Whew!

This chapter is dedicated to my two top readers. Thank you, Bla_la_ta and LaniR5_ ! Go follow them and read their stories! They're amazing!

Stay Rossome!
~Paige