Chapter 32: Music

Ross' POV:
In that moment when I was making love to the girl I love, time felt lost. I didn't worry about anything except for showing this girl how much I loved her. Her body is just as amazing as I pictured it. Beautiful breasts, juicy thighs, wet, pink, plump core. Gorgeous curves, firm butt, and just a wonderful figure and miraculous features.

I loved every part of her. What was not to love? With her so vulnerable and exposed in front of me, it felt like a dream. The taste of her sweet juices made my stomach flip. The way my member felt when it was inside of her was fantastic. I just wanted more and more every second. I wish we could do the same actions every day.

She was so wet for me, just so turned on. It made me feel so good to see what I caused her. And to think that she was just a shy, insecure, and innocent girl, makes me feel proud of how wet I made her. She was dripping for me. And I know that may sound weird, but I honestly don't care. That was a miracle.

I loved this girl so much. More than she could ever imagine. No one has ever made me feel like Tatum does. She's just so- so real. Nowadays I look around and everyone is so fake. That's not what I want in a girl. I want someone who can be herself, and be proud of it. And sure, Tatum isn't as confident as she should be. And sure she's not as proud of her body as I am. But she's getting better, and I'll be there to help her every step of the way.

Her personality is wonderful. She's just everything I've ever wanted in a girl, and I couldn't ask for more. I want Tatum in my life forever. I want to be the father of her children, that's how much I love this girl. Damn, I want to marry this girl when we grow up. I'm so deeply in love and it feels so good. I haven't been this in love for a long time. I'm madly in love with her.

She's one of those girls you just can never get out of your head. She just never disappears, and you see her everywhere. I'm so love drunk that I can't walk straight, I can't see very well, and I just want to fall on the ground. Everything she does just makes me fall more and more in love with her each and every day. She's just a pure angel.

She's such a cutie. The way she blushes drives me crazy. When she smiles at the ground my heart beats a little faster than usual. When she stares into my eyes, my heart beats out of my chest. When we hug, I feel like I'm dying. And when we kiss, I'm in heaven above, already dead and floating on the clouds.

She also has a great singing voice. I ask her to sing for me and she doesn't, she gets a bit embarrassed. But I've caught her singing a few times, of course she doesn't know that. I've even caught her singing some of my songs, and that makes me absolutely happy.

I'm so glad she came into my life. Just imagined if she would've never come to that concert. I would've never met my lover and I would still be sad and lonely, with no one to love and cherish. No one to compliment, no one to make love to. No one to picture a future with.

It depresses me to think if Tatum would've never come into my life. I don't want to ever lose her. She's one of the best things that's ever happened to me. Damn I think I might love her more than I love music. She is the music in my life.

She is my perfect song.
///

short and sweet? :) ily <3