Chapter 14: Katie

Tatum's POV:
I turned my heels to see Ryland following me. He ran up to me and grasped my hand in his, looking into my eyes. Yes, I was hurt, and I think he could sense that.

"Tatum, what's wrong? Please tell me," he spoke softy, in a soothing and calming voice. I sighed as I slouched down a bit.

I answered, while shaking my head at him, "Nothing. I'm fine. I'm, um, I'm just going to head home."

"You can't walk, Tatum. It's too far. C'mon, we'll get Rydel to drive you," he began pulling me backwards towards the house. I rolled my eyes, but followed him anyways.

I still can't believe Ross got a girlfriend. It's only been two freaking days. How in the world did he find a girl that fast? Who am I kidding? He's Ross Lynch, he could get any girl within a matter of seconds.

Once we reached the house again, Ryland brought me up to Rydel, demanding for her to take me home. She obeyed her brother, and took me out to her car. I hopped in and buckled myself up, then turned to look out the window.

We arrived at my humble home, and I slid out of my seat, giving Rydel a fake, forced smile and a quick thank you. I pushed the door open to my house and shut it behind me. I raced up to my room as fast as my feet could take me, and slammed my door shut.

I lied down, face first on my bed, and screamed into my pillow. I started balling my eyes out like a two year old, but I didn't care. I was now officially heart broken. He told me he needed me, and that I make him feel like no one else has. Yes, I turned him down, but he couldn't just give me some time? I mean, he's the Ross Lynch, he should've known I couldn't resist him. But I should've also known that guys are stupid. I guess this ones' all on me. Just great.

I cried and cried, probably drenching my pillow with tears. I just wish that something would take my mind off of this. I need someone to express everything out to. I need to let it all go. My mom wouldn't understand, and she would probably be on Ross's side anyways.

Life just doesn't like to work out for me. One thing can be totally perfect, and the next minute, it could turn all the way around. I mean, I was bullied in school, so bad, that now I have to do cyber school. I have no friends. I can't seem to get a boyfriend. And we'll, I've realized and picked up that, famous people are complicated. Especially, Ross Lynch.

I pulled my face out of my pillow when I heard my phone go off, signaling that I had a text. Before I read it, I looked into my little vanity mirror and saw that my eyes were red and puffy, and my cheeks were stained with tears. I hate my life.

I pulled up the message, and saw that it was from my best friend Katie. Yes, I know I said that I only have one friend, who is Jordan, but I lied. I have two. Jordan and Katie.

Katie goes to public school as well, but she lives a bit farther away. I mean, we live in the same state, and when I used to go to school we went to the same one. She's just farther from Jordan and I, and with school and living her life, she barley has any time to visit because of distance. I love her to death, and I swear I wouldn't be here today without her.

From Katie: Hey Tatum! I miss you! Wanna meet up later?

I smiled. This is my distraction. Katie was always the best at keeping my mind from stupid and unimportant things and thoughts. She was truly a life saver. And that's one reason that I love her.

To Katie: Yes! When and where? I miss you too!

From Katie: I'll have my mom drop me off at your place. See you around, four?

To Katie: Yup! See you then! Love you!

From Katie: You too!

This is perfect. My mood is suddenly changed. Katie is perky with an upbeat personality, kind of like Rydel. And she is definitely the best best friend that anyone could ever ask for.

Hopefully, she will take my mind off of him.

--------
Hi! Katie is HereComesForever15 ! You should go follow her, she is amazing! Hope you enjoy!

Stay Rossome!
~Paige