Chapter 26: Boobs

Tatum's POV:
I woke up in a different pair of arms this morning, but I didn't mind it. When I found out I was in Rocky's bed, I felt kind of relieved. It was nothing like sleeping with Ross.

So after getting up and leaving Rocky to sleep, I went into Rydel's room to talk to her. I knew she'd be up by now, she's always up a little early. It's around nine o'clock.

I knocked on the door before entering and seeing Rydel folding some clothes. She smiled at me and walked over, giving me a warm hug.

She pulled me back over to her work station and began folding clothes again, but then she told me something..

"So.." She started. "Ross knows all about what happened last night. The guys told him.." She explained. I sighed.

"So how did he take it?" I asked, and reach into the basket Rydel was taking clothes from. I began folding a shirt and helped her with the rest of her folding.

"Um, actually I don't know. You'll have to find out yourself." She took her basket after we were finished and set it in her closet.

She thanked me for helping her and I then walked out of her room and down into the kitchen. I saw Riker, Ryland, and.. Ross sitting at the table. They all look up and noticed me, but I looked down.

"Tatum.." Ross started, walking closer to me. I backed away quickly, almost tripping over my feet.

He face palmed, putting his head down. "Look, I'm sorry, babe. I really am. I can't believe I did this to you. But please Tatum, I need you. Please forgive me."

I sighed, looking up at my boyfriend. I do like him very much. He means the absolute world to me. He was drunk, and he had no control over what he was doing. Even thought it was his fault for getting drunk.

"Listen Ross, I like you a lot, but you know how I feel about my body, and last night, you don't even understand how scared I was. You almost saw my.. boobs," I whispered that word, "and I don't know what I would've done. That can never happen again, and I mean it. Because if it does, and you see any part of my body before I'm ready for you to, I'm not gonna be able to stay with you. I can't do it, I'm sorry."

"I understand, and I'm so sorry baby. I love you so much. So you forgive me?"

I simply nodded. "You don't know how bad I wanna rip your eyeballs out, Ross," I giggled, adding some humor into the situation.

He chuckled, "Its okay, I don't remember anything from last night. So I didn't technically see your.. boobs," he whispered boobs, mocking me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, walking towards the boy. We both opened our arms and gave each other a big hug.

"I'm just glad to have you back, baby." Ross chuckled, kissing me.

/////
yo! wassup homies! this chapter is dedicated to an absolutely amazing person.. drum roll please!!! Haileymiss !!!! ahh! go follow her and read her stories because they blow me away and they will do the same to you. <3
peace, stay rossome (;