Chapter 29: "I'm ready."

Tatum's POV:
That whole moment that we spent together. The moment that I let him see and touch my bare skin, with no boundaries. It was a risk for me I guess, but I enjoyed it. It felt so good to have Ross in control, and me not being terrified. I admit I had my doubts, and I felt uneasy about teasing him, but it was all worth the risk.

His big gentle fingers running down my body felt heavenly. His soft kiss on my naked skin was flawless. I honestly wanted to go father with him. But I just couldn't. Some feeling in my gut held me back, while my heart led me to go on. I love him, of course I do. I know he thinks that I am perfect. But the thing is that i am not in fact perfect.

He calls me a model. Yet I am not what he calls me. He tells me I am beautiful. Gorgeous even. But I don't believe him. His compliments led me to go on with him, and let him love me. But my insecurities did not let me go on. My self doubt made me weak.

He is probably so upset. But out of love and care, he forgives me and wants to protect and take care of me. I am not being fair to him. He lets me do whatever I want to his body and him. Yet he can't even show me how much he loves me. How is that fair?

But, I am fourteen. Ross could get arrested if we have sex. It would be labeled as rape, even thought that's not the case. I don't want that to happen to him. But no one needs to know, right? But do I really wanna lose my virginity at only fourteen years old? Well, I guess there are eleven year olds that aren't that innocent either. Right?

I walked into Ross's room as saw him sitting on his bed, playing with his fingers. I frowned and walked over to him, laying on his legs. He looked down at me with his bottom lip between his teeth. I kissed his chest a few times and poked out my bottom lip. He leaned down and kissed my forehead and ran a hand through my hair.

Afterwards he moved me off his legs and stood up. I frowned more, feeling so terrible. I stood up also and walked towards him.

"Ross, I'm so sorry baby boy," I cried, holding onto his bicep. He gulped and nodded his head.

"I know, babe. It's fine, I promise." He kissed my nose.

"Hey Tatum," Ross rubbed my back. "Let me take you out tonight. On a date. I
need some romance, and I want you to feel loved."

I cracked a small smile. Man do I love him. I nodded at him, of course asking what I need to wear. This is gonna be a night to remember. I can feel it.

Later that night Ross packed me into the car and drove off to an unknown destination. He hasn't told me where we're going yet, but that's a normal thing for Ross.

Turns out the surprise date was a beautiful picnic by the lake. And I honestly had such a good time. Ross is always so good to me. Why don't I trust him with my body?

After a beautiful, romantic evening with my boyfriend, we arrived back at his house. I really should've had him take me home, but I had something else in mind. Something special. A surprise for Ross.

"Hey Ross," I kissed his jaw. He smiled and looked down at me.

"Yeah?" He hugged me.

"I'm ready."
///

q ; to tatum ; ross is also older than you. rocky and ryland seem to like you. if they didn't have girlfriends would you let them like you or flirt with you ?

a ; well, rocky is too old for me, but I guess it could work out with ryland. he really is a cutie. but I'd never think of him in that way. I love ross. but id obviously ignore their flirting .