Chapter 17: Dr. Lynch

Tatum's POV:
A week has passed, and Ross and I have been keeping our relationship a secret. He said he told Courtney that it just wasn't working out. He also said that he told his family that Courtney broke up with him. Ross told me about how she is a model and actress. No wonder she's so pretty and amazing. How did Ross pick me over her?

But seriously, I can't get this so called Courtney Eaton girl out of my head. What if Ross just feels bad for me, and I am just a charity case? What if he didn't really break up with Courtney, and he's cheating on me? But Ross would never do that. Would he?

No, I completely trust him. He is an amazing guy and I couldn't ask for anyone better. You know what the worst part is? I'm thinking about all of this junk and Ross is sitting right in front of me.

"Tatum? Are you okay?" he waves a hand in front of my face to get my attention. I quickly shake my head and come out of my thoughts. I close my eyes for a second, just calming myself.

Ross moves himself and pulls me into his arms. I gently lay my head on his chest and wrap my small, short arms around his built waist. His right hand rubs up and down my back, calmingly. I let out a soft sight.

Who knew that I would ever be together with Ross Lynch? Well. I know one thing, I surely didn't expect it. But I don't regret it, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Ross is definitely the best thing that's ever happened to me. Now that's a fact, and I can't deny it.

"I know what will make you feel better," I hear him say. I look up to see him smirking. I smile and roll my eyes. I pull myself out of his arms and look at him.

"And what's that, Dr. Lynch?" I giggled. He winked at me and smiled.

"Well, I have a diagnosis," he played with my hair. I raise an eyebrow at him, placing my hands on his chest.

"Go on."

"You are in need of a kiss from a very sexy, incredibly handsome prince, and he happens to be closer than you think." he winked again.

I roll my eyes, "You done being cocky there, stud?" I asked, awaiting yet another sarcastic answer. He shook his head and placed his hands on both of my cheeks.

"Only if you'll be my princess," he answered.

"Hm, let me think about it." I put on a thinking face and puckered my lips together, pretending to ponder. "Of course." I smiled.

He leaned down and kissed me gently. I smiled into the sweet kiss, as did he. He's always so gentle with me, and I love it. Hopefully I'll live up to being rough with him one day, but for now, this is perfect. Our lips moved together like it was meant to be.

And of course I hope it is.

--------
Hey! It didn't take that long for me to update! Yay! Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to... @Rourtney4ever. Go follow her and read her amazing story! I'm addicted to it!!

Stay Rossome!
-flawless_ross