Chapter 15: I need him back

Tatum's POV:
Katie has just arrived and I am so relieved. She has always been so easy to talk to and she is so supportive. She is gorgeous, and funny, and intelligent. She wants to be a writer when she gets older, and she writes amazing stories that I really enjoy reading. Katie is one of the easiest people to get along with, and she is so nice. I am so blessed that she is my best friend.

So as we sat on by bed in my room, and ate skittles, I sighed and rubbed my temples. Katie's eyes filled with confusion as she scooted closer to me, comfortingly.

"What's up, hun?" she asked, placing a hand on my back gently. I shook my head and laid it on her shoulder. Her hand ran up and down my back, causing me to calm and close my eyes.

"I'm having boy troubles." I moved some hair out of my face. I heard Katie squeal, causing my head to shoot up.

"Oh my gosh, Tatum, do you have a boyfriend? I'm so happy for you!" She chirped. I frowned, knowing that I could've had a boyfriend, but I miss the chance.

"No, Katie. I could've had a boyfriend. I've made a huge mistake, and now he has a girlfriend." I face palmed myself. She mumble a quiet, "oh", yet I still heard it.

I started to tell her all about how he treated me, and how special I felt with him. I suddenly let a few tears slide down my cheeks, but ignored them and kept talking. I told my friend the nice things he did for me, and all of the special moments and kisses we've shared. I shared my feelings about him. I told her how it felt when he touched me, or anything.

"And then he told me we could be friends, but like two days before that, he told me he couldn't be just friends with me. I mean, Ross meant so much to me, and he still does. It's like, I need him, I can't live without him." I finished my long, boring, cliché and romantic story, and Katie shook her head.

"Wow, Tatum. I'm sorry, but who is this Ross guy? I'm going to have a talk with him," she said seriously. I giggled and shook my head.

"No Katie, I'll be fine. And, um, it's Ross Lynch." I looked down and blushed. I heard her gasp, obviously shocked. Her eyes were wide and here jaw was practically on the ground.

"Ar-are you being serious?" she breathed. I nodded and stood up, popping another skittle into my mouth. I kind of chuckled at her amazement, but shook it off because I was still upset.

She started babbling on about how hot he was, and how sexy he was. And I'm just standing here. Really, Katie. Was I not just talking about how I like him, and how he makes me feel, and how I can't live without him? Was she not listening? I gave her a glare.

"Katie, did you not just hear me?" I asked, sending her a look. She mumbled a quick, "sorry", and stood up as well.

We talked a bit longer, and then Katie had to leave. He mom came to pick her up, and I was left alone again. I have to admit, it felt good to get that off of my cheat. It was finally lifted off my shoulders. And Katie was an amazing friend and listened and understood.

But I still have to figure this out. I need Ross back.

--------
Hi! Katie, you're an amazing friend! Again, HereComesForever15 is Katie. You should follow her and read her stories! I love them!

Stay Rossome!
- flawless_ross